Ten

I yawned as I woke up, Peter's arm was draped around me. Last nights memories came flooding into my mind.

Oh god, I love him so much.

"Good morning." I whispered.

His mouth slightly opened As he opened his eyes and looked at me for a Moment before he cracked a smile.

"Good morning sweetheart." He said before he placed his lips on mine and kissed me sweetly.

I could get more of these kisses. His kisses make me weak in the knees.

He pulled away slowly before he pulled my closer to himself.

"Hey, don't you have duty right now?" I panicked, but he just laughed and shook his head.

"I'm promoted. I don't do that now. Now my job is to keep record of the prisoners." He smiled at me.

"Oh. For a second I thought.." i trailed off.

Silence. Everything was silent. He wasn't talking and neither was I. It was just our breaths.

"We really have nothing to talk about." He said before he laughed and continued,
"How would we anyways? You met me in a fucking concentration camp. I wish it would've been something like you crashed into me on the road and I asked for your name and we fell in love. Why couldn't it be that? Why did we have to meet here? I could've taken you out on proper dates with permission of your parents and we'd go on picnics. I'd kiss you under the moonlight and we'd have no care in the world." He said before he turned away and got up from the bed.

"I hate this, I hate my life. I hate myself!" He growled running his hands through his hair.

"It's not your fault, Peter." I said and I myself got up from the bed and walked towards him.

I hugged him from the back and I could feel him relax under my touch.

"I know. But I really wanted—"

"We never get what we want." I interrupted him and he looked down gloomily.

"I love you so much." I said and his smile came back.

"I love you too schön." He spoke and I just melted. I was dying to hear those words from him.

****

I know this is very short. Please bear with me though. I really want to write but 11th grade isn't letting me *cringe*

So I try to update as soon as possible.
I really can't promise frequent updates anymore!
Sorry ❤️