Five

Been a while since I updated, Really SORRY. <3

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-;-;-;-;:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-;-;-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-;-;-:-:-:-:-

It had become a routine for Peter and I, Meeting late at night. We did t without being caught; officers thought he brought me to his room to rape me or to beat me.

Kehlani and I had grown closer but much weaker. We were offered very less food. Well others lesser than me.
When I used to visit Peter, he would give me small muffins, cakes and biscuits which helped in removing my hunger a lot. I felt bad for others, but I couldn't really help them.

"Denise, did you know we're having an off day today? Well not the whole day, but just 3 hours. But that's a lot for us." Kehlani said laughing.

"Wow, that will be good. I've been having a back ache for so long." I said stretching my back.

"We'll probably meet the males today, too. Because everyone is going to be out there in the ground." She said.

"My dad.." I whispered.

My heart started beating fast and a smile grew on my face. Papa. I Hadn't seen him in forever. Mother and I will be so happy to see him today.

"Everyone form a line without delay otherwise you will not be allowed to attend the relax day!" Blue eyed officer aka Peter said entering our room.

Today he looked different, he didn't have his hat on and he was dressed in comfortable clothes.

His eyes fell on my face and his face remained empty of any emotions. Something different... he always smiles at me. But he didn't. Something's wrong.

We all formed a line and started moving towards the ground. We had rarely been there to dispose off some bodies.

After we reached there everyone started mixing with each other. They started talking to each other, relaxing in their own ways.

I knew I had to look for my father with my mother but that look  Peter gave me made me search for him instead.

"Mama, I'll be there in a while. You search for him." I told my mother.

"Denise! It's your papa!" My mother looked at me in astonishment.

"I'll be there ma." I said before walking away from her.

I spotted Peter standing in the corner of the building. He hadn't stepped inside the ground. He looked worried.

"Officer." I acknowledged him with a smile.

"Aren't you supposed to be relaxing with others? If you don't want to I can gladly take you to work." He replied rudely.

"Is everything okay Peter?" I whispered so no one could here us.

"Denise please just leave me alone."

"Did I do something Peter? Yesterday night was one of the best nights of my life." I said.

"I love you schön but I'm not able to protect you." He said, his eyes holding a vulnerable him.

"Protect me from what? What's happening Peter?" I asked him worriedly. I wasn't feeling too good suddenly.

"Do you want me to save your life schön? Or do you want to die here with your mother and father and friends?" He asked me.

"What the hell? Die? What are you saying?!" I yelled at him.

"You know what? I won't let you make your decision. Screw everything. You're my love, I'd never let you go away. I will protect you."

"Protect me from what Peter? I'm asking you the thousandth time!" I begged him.

"You shouldn't have chosen to come here Denise, you should've gone with your mother and been with your father." Peter said.

What was wrong with him? His moods kept changing. First he asked me to choose him and now he's asking something else.

"Peter I love you but I'd choose my mother and father over you if I had to." I told him.

He smiled to himself.

"You're too late. You're stuck with me now." He said before he pushed me towards him inside and closed the large doors behind him.

"W-What's happening?!?" I yelled.

"I'm sorry," Peter said as he yelled at another officers metres away.

"READY." Peter yelled.

And then I heard the sound of gunshots booming through the sky.

"It wasn't a relax day my love, it was Gun shot day."

*******

My schöns thanks for reading! Ily all! You guys are amazing readers!
Keep on reading!

I promise updates will be faster and better!