Seven

After a long day at work, brooming the same ground where my parents and friend took their last breath, I was inside waiting for dinner.

The menu is same from Monday-Wednesday. And then it changes, then same from Thursday-Sunday.

Today I'd be getting baked beans with mashed potatoes and spoonful of rice. It doesn't fill my stomach, but then again Peters there - he gives me all kinds of cookies and biscuits and extra food.

Usually it's Peter doing the food duty but today it was another officer - the same one who asked for my name.

God, I'll have to face him now.
The tray in my hands shook, I don't know what he was about to do.

"Evening, love." He smiled at me, his ugly yellow teeth right up in my face.

I nodded, with a strict face as he handed over a food full tray to me.

As I reached out my hand to take it, he grabbed my wrist.

"Leave my hand!" I sort of yelled at him which caused him to throw the tray full of food.

"I'm an officer. Mind your language!" He growled at me before he left his place and came walking towards me and pushed me on the floor.

Around me people started picking up the food that fell.

"I-I'm sorry, sir." I stuttered pulling my arms to myself.

"Come in my room, room no. 14 after dinner. I want to see you. If you will not come I will make you bleed and not let you die. Do you understand me?" He said.

"Y-Y-Yes.." I whispered. I could break down any moment.

My food was all gone, I had a hungry, growling stomach left with me. And it hurt.

Where are you Peter?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Dinner got over 5 minutes ago and I was standing here still, waiting for Peter to come somehow and just help me.

But if I'm anymore late he'll come looking for me and bleed me to death.
A shiver ran down my back as I thought about it.

My feet dragged me to room no. 14. I was dreading it. What would it be? A beating? Or maybe a killing? Or something worse?

I stood in front of room no. 14, as I heard some voices from inside.

"–she would be here any minute now. She was so fûcking hot." A man said.

Are they talking about me?

"Oh god can't wait. I been so dry in this place," I heard another voice say and heard loud laughs.

There were about 4-5 people.

"Got that right Jenkins," a voice laughed.

It was so recognisable. I couldn't believe it. Him. What was he doing with these guys?

I knocked softly and all of them suddenly quietened  down.

The same officer opened the door.

"Welcome, love." He grinned viciously before he led me inside his room and closed the door behind him.

I walked forward and then my eyes fell on him - and his on mine.

He was involved in this too- and I could believe it - so it was all a lie. Schön.. love.. all that love all those kisses were fake. He just wanted a good fu-.

Tears pooled in my eyes as I saw his shocked face.

"Damn you are so sexy." one of the guys said before he smirked and walked towards me.

He kept his hand on my shoulder, his eyes trailing up and down on my body before setting  on my breasts.

"I'm going to get a piece of that," he said before he licked his lips in a vicious manner.

"Y-You guys can't touch her!" Peter shouted at this officer.

"Why?"

"Because she has Aids, she is HIV positive. Actually, I got her before hand only, to fuck her but she told me she had AIDS." Peter said.

While he was speaking lies, he didn't dare to look me in the eye. Even if he did, he would see only hate.

"God, please anyone take his girl out of here. I don't want to fuck a sick girl." The officer who actually asked me to come here told everyone.

"I'll take her," Peter said before he held my hand and we started walking out of the room. The door closed behind us and I removed my hand from his hand.

"It's not how you think it is, Denise."

"Peter, I am not interested. Whatever we had, is over. We should just behave like an officer and a prisoner." I said my heart beating fast.

"No Denise, listen to me. The actual truth." He begged.

"I do not want to hear lies Peter. Let go of me for good. We wouldn't be able to stay together for long, anyways."

I said as I started walking faster. I could hear no footsteps behind me. He was gone. He had given up. He was a liar. He was just like the others.

He was just a Nazi and I was just a Jew.