Gone (an Ender's Game Fanfic)

"Ello, I'm Fray Darwin. Your super hot guide around Battle School." I look up to see a tall boy looking down on me. I set my bag on my bunk and straighten. "You must be...?"

"Elena Gilbert." I say. "New transferee."

Fray smiles. "Well, I am glad to have you." He reaches out and tucks a strand of my bright red hair behind my ear. I hear a couple whistles come from the back of the barrack as Fray gets closer. "And, man, aren't you hot." He whispers.

"Darwin, how much longer are you going to stand there looking like a fool?" A male voice rings out into the barrack. Fray jumps away from me, blushing that he was caught.

"Not long, sir." Fray glances at me. "Uh, we have a new transferee." Fray hands the boy a note.

The boys startling blue eyes glance up at me, then back at Fray. "I can see that." The boy turns to me, not a hint of a smile forms on his lips. "Welcome to the Dragon Army. I am Andrew Wiggin, your Commander." Andrew points to my bunk. "Your bunk has a locker. Get yourself settled in while we practice."

I nod while the boys walk out in their flash suits. Once everyone was gone, I turned to my locker. I placed my hand on the frame and said my name. "Elena Gilbert." Then repeated it. "Elena Gilbert." The locker clicked open. I looked in to see my own flash suit and a desk. I put a couple of my things in the locker. I look around the barrack, noticing that its mostly baren.