Oh no.

"Selena...fuck stop it." His hands rest on my hips pinching lightly as I raise off of him slowly.

"I didn't do anything."

Justin sighs, "Just stop being so innocent."

"I'm not as good as you think." I push the fallen hairs away from my face and try to keep my emotion as stern as possible. However Justin makes it impossible, by reaching out to pinch my nose lightly.

"Make me a deal?"

"Tell me what it is first, and then we'll see."

Justin strokes my back, sending shivers down my spine. I want him to stop touching me like this, but I can't seem to find the words.

"Be bad for me?" My heart leaps into my throat and Justin examines my face, "Not in that way."

What way then? Where is my hazel eyed boy getting at? I don't want to but I can feel my cheeks beginning to heat up as he pulls me closer and kisses my temple. His lips are soft as they caress my forehead. I shut my eyes and enjoy the drugging scent that only Justin has. But when he kisses my eyelid I jerk back, eyes flying open.

"What are you doing?" I ask still keeping my distance from those amazing lips of his that make me melt to butter within seconds.

"You don't like to be kissed anywhere else than your lips, do you?" Justin's hands return to my sides and rolls his eyes at me.

Lips. Kisses. Those words echo in my mind. Should I tell him, I don't know. What if he laughs at me?

But Justin takes my cheek in his palm before I answer, "What are you thinking about?"

"Kissing." I answer a little to honestly. I have that problem because of him and I need to cut it out. But what's the use? I've already made it a promise to act like I don't care about anything that he does to me, and look how far that got? I'm straddling the man right now in his car when I should be asleep, rejuvenating for tomorrow.

Justin's brow furrows and I want to smooth the crease that has been formed between his eyebrows, "Do you like kissing me?"

His eyes shine with mischief and humor. But there's something else behind that look, it's not love, oh hell its not love, its infatuation, its desperation...it's lust.

"You're alright."

"Alright, alright, who taught you how to kiss like a tramp?" Justin crosses his arms over his chest and rolls his eyes at me. At least its different than the glares, I can tell that this time he is only kidding.

 "Nobody. I've never really kissed anyone." I avoid his gaze feeling embarrassed.

Justin reaches out and takes my chin in his hand, "I like being first."

He kisses me then. Fully on the mouth leaving sweet kisses on my nose and cheeks as well. When his tongue swipes across my bottom lip begging for entrance, I slowly open my mouth and his tongue curves inside my mouth. The sparks are flying everywhere and I can't tell if my feet are touching the ground anymore. Was I even on the ground? My head is spinning but the feeling is indescribable.

Sadly; all too quickly it's over. I could go on kissing Justin forever, but sooner or later you have to wake up out of his trance and move on with life.

Is that what this is? Am I just a phase? Am I just another one that Justin landed it with? I don't want to have doubts because that's all that I've had since I met him, but there is something about him. It's a trust issue, and its nagging at the scabs on my heart.