Chapter 17

So, I'm making this chapter a lemon.  The last chapter was gonna be one, but I decided to make a whole  chapter lemon...  don't judge you know you secretly wanted it.  Enjoy!  Don't say you weren't warned either.

-----------------------------------------

                                       -Kiko POV-

I wake up when L puts me down in my room.  I walk over to his shirt and put it on.  I walk to the bed and L pulls me to him.  The kiss starts out soft, but soon I feel his tounge running along my bottom lip. I open my mouth slightly, and our tongues begin an intricate dance.   His lips break away from mine and begin to kiss down my neck.  He starts biting my collarbone, causing me to let out little yips.  My hands are resting on his hips, while his are very explorative (my word).  He played with the edge of my borrowed shirt.  His lips are slowly working on a hickey at my neck.  He pulls away while the shirt slides off me.  We slowly lean back until I'm laying on top of him.  My hands play with his zipper, then slowly remove his pants.  We're in just our underwear, when L starts kissing down my neck.  His lips leave several nips across the tops of my breasts.  He starts moving down again, and starts making hickeys on my stomach.  His hands start to pull down my panties.  I hear them hit the floor.   He starts to play around with my...womanhood.  I feel a finger slip inside and I let out a moan.  His lips move from my stomach to where his fingers are.  He removes his finger and starts to lick.  I grip the bedsheets at my sides, moaning uncontrollably.  He stops licking and his hands move to my bra clasp.  He unhooks it with ease and tosses it aside he slowly kisses until he reaches my tips.  He suckes them until they're rock hard.  I tell him to lay down and not move.  I pull off his boxers and reveal his... member.   It's standing up,  and I take the tip into my mouth.  I slowly bob my head up and down, smiling as he moans.  After a while I stop and slowly kiss my way up to his lips.  He flips me over.  He has a lustful look in his eyes. We start kissing and I feel him slip inside of me.  After two years, he still remebers where my g-spot is perfectly.  He thrusts slowly at first then moves faster. I scream at the top of my lungs for more.  We both come at the same time, and when we do, we fall asleep, still intertwined.

-----------------------------------------

So, that was my first lemon.   Tell me what you thought.   Im sorry if it sucks.   BAI NOW!