Chapter 7

RECAP: There was a big snowstorm at Wammys House and Kiko and L are stuck there

***********************************************

A/N: So sorry about the lack of the note at the end of my last chapter, but I had to finish the fanfic I was reading.  WHY MUST ALL GOOD FANFICS END WITH MY FEELS BEING DAMAGED? Sorry,  had to rant.  This series (yes there will be at least one more book) will have some moments that hurt your feels, but some will be false alarms. Spoilers... Also L hasn't said the new percentage to Kiko because I want SUSPENSE to be felt by her.  Plus I have plans for that moment... hehehe I'm evil. Vote add and Comment!!!

***********************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~L POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiko is muttering about all this snow when there is a tentative knock at the door.  I go to open it and Mello is standing there.  He hands me a note and says it's for Kiko.   He then leaves, probably to hang out with Matt.  I hand the note to Kiko, and she reads it then mutters something about damn midgets with their perfect deduction skills and hair.  "You alright? You're talking to yourself, " I asked.   She laughed and nodded. The snow was melting rapidly and we would probaby leave tomorrow.   Nothing important happened except at dinner when Mello stormed off in anger, with Matt close behind.   After dinner Kiko took a shower, and I wandered around the room, eating cake.  Kiko emerged from the bathroom with her wet hair in a braid and in an oversize T-shirt that fell just below her upper thigh. "Are you morally against pants?" I asked, slightly laughing.  " Yes, because pants were made by the barrels!" She says matter-of-factly.  I just laugh and lie down.  Kiko lies down next to me and I put my arm around her.  She snuggles in so her back is to my chest.  She falls asleep quickly, and begins to mutter some words that I can't understand.   Both Ryuzaki and L are said repeatedly.   I kiss her hair and soon fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kiko POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to feel Ryuzaki's lips on top of my hair.  I turn around and see his pale eyelids, meaning he is still asleep.  I put my hand against his heart and feel the steady beat.  I don't notice he's awake until I feel his hands making small circles on my back. We lie like this until Watari comes in to notify us that we are able to go back to Japan today.  Ryuzaki sits up and tosses me my pants. I put them on and then we go say goodbye to Near, Mello, and Matt.  Mello apologies again and I laugh and forgive him and Matt.  We then get on the plane and go back to the hotel used as headquarters.  " Shit! I have to go, because my Uncle Yagami is waiting for me," I explain.  I quickly get in my car and arrive at the Yagami residence.   My uncle's car isn't there but I knock anyway.  My cousin Ratio answers the door and behind him is the beast from the survailece footage of Kira flying away.

***********************************************

Cliffhanger yaaaaaaay! Hahahahahaha.  So that was today's update! Check for more tomorrow.