Chapter 13

RECAP: L and Kiko are engaged! L is making Kiko stay at Wammy's with Matt and Mello while he works on the Kira case.                                                                                                                                

*************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: So, I'm back with todays update.  This chapter is gonna be kinda sad, but L's sexy brain has a plan.  Remember how I said that the book would be a crossover between this and my yaoi MattxMello(No judge) story?  It's HAPPENING!  But, it will be sort of touched on in both stories,  but it will be mostly about the Main Character.  Some events will be the same, but they will mostly do their own thing. Enough explaining... READ ON!

**************************************************************************************************************************

                                                                         -Kiko POV-

My brain is in awe.  I am engaged to L.  The ring is gorgeous.  It's small and shaped like a strawberry, and his is shaped like a cherry.  He is sleeping with his lips on my neck at the moment, and I smile at the perfection of this moment.  After a while, My phone rings with "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" , meaning Mello is calling.  "Hey Mello, what's up?" I asked

"Oh, nothing, just wanted to ask if L told you his plan yet.  Has he?"                         

"Yep.  I'm actually headed there now,' I say.

"Cool.  See you then, I guess.  Bye!" Mello says then hangs up.

I sit back and hear L's groggy voice. "Who was that?"

"Just Mello," I explain.

L nods, then gets up to ask Watari how much longer until we land. I get up and do something I've wanted to do for a while.  When L sits back down, I sneak up behind him and start searching through his hair. 

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Looking for panda ears!" I respond, still looking.

"I'm not a panda!" L cries indignantly.

"Yes you are!" I say

He pulls my head towards his and kisses me.  I giggle and tell him that's cheating.  He just shrugs and kisses me again.  We land, and then drive to Wammy's.  When we get to the door,  I hug him and start to cry.  He assures me he will visit often, and when the case is over, he's all mine.  He leaves me with my bag and a kiss, then is off to Japan to find Kira.  Roger escorts me into Matt and Mello's room, where there are three beds.  One is covered in chocolate wrappers while another has controllers everywhere.  The last bed had nothing on it, so I assume it's mine.  I faceplant on that bed and cry for what seems like hours until I hear the door open and shut, indicating someone is there.  Matt and Mello are staring at me.  I wipe my eyes and reassure them I'm fine, I just wish L had let me stay with him.  Matt comes and pats my back reassuringly.  I hug him, and the get up and go into the bathroom and turn on the shower.  I get in and let the tears run down my face along with the warm water.   When I get out, I see a pile of my clothes and a towel waiting for me.  I dry off and get dressed, the grab my hairbrush.  I brush and braid my hair, then Matt and Mello take me to the dining hall and we eat dinner.  We go back up tot he room and play Mario Party 12 until 11:30, when I go to bed.  As I sleep, I can't help but shiver, because without L holding me, the night is icy cold.  I go to sleep alone for the first time and months.

***********************************************************************************************************************

SHE MISSES HIM!  So that was today's update .-.  (Insert usual blah blah comment add vote here)