Chapter 15

RECAP: Light called Kiko from L's phone, so now he knows they are engaded, and Mello is threatening people (No shock XD)

*************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: OMG! 156 READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS! Now PLEASE STOP BEING SILENT!  Not saying your silence will end this story because I love writing it and will continue no matter what and update as often as I can.  Read on, my kittens X3

**************************************************************************************************************************

                                                                         -Kiko POV-

The next two days all I did was prepare for L.  The room, the orphanage, me.  A few hours before his arrival, I was perfecting me.  This included showering, braiding my hair, so that it was all wavy and soft when he got here, and searching for the perfect outfit.  I went outside, and sat strategically close to the gate so that when L got here, I could glomp him.  Matt was on the roof, to look out better.  Mello wanted to come but I needed Matt focused.  I saw the limo that held L, and ran towards it.

                                                                       -L POV-

I sat it the limo with Light Yagami, who was staring discontentedly out the window, Ryuk, who was kissing nothing (BTW It's Rem.  Don't judge me), and Light's girlfriend, Misa Amane, who was stupidly babbling about how perfect Light is.  I wonder if Kiko does this about me.  Given Kiko isn't the obsessive type, I don't think so.  When the limo pulls up to Wammy's House, Light and Misa get out.  I wait a few seconds, then get out.  I am immediately tackled and having my breath squeezed out by a babbling Kiko.  "Ohmyglob I missed you!  Never ever leave me again!", The blue haired girl ranted.  This weekend was going to be lovely.

*******************************************************************************************************************

So, yep.  Short today, but IDGAF.  I'm tired.  I will update later.  BYE!