Spell Gone Wrong pt.2 (Guys)

Kai: Once again Kai had a made very irrational decision, he was trying to syphon from Valerie. She got attacked by Kai in the grave yard and he imeadatly started to suck the magic out of her body. But things took an unexpected turn. Valerie was actually syphoning Kai's magic. She managed to take all of it. Kai was left completely mortal. Valerie got away safely. And Kai showed up at your home 2 hours later. You carefully sat him on your couch and called Damon.
"What hell did you do to my boyfriend!" You exclaimed angrily. "Woah, woah, woah what are you talking about?" He replied slowly, obviously lying. "Can it Salvatore I know when you're lying." You shot back. "Okay, well Valerie might have syphoned all of your boyfriends magic..so he's mortal." Damon said hesitantly. You hung up after that. You sat on the couch with Kai. "So what does it feel like to be human?" You asked ad you leaned your head on his shoulder. "This sucks," Kai deadpanned "No wonder youre always so mean." He continued. "I'm gonna fix this." You shot up off the couch and practically sprinted to the Boarding House. "Listen. If you return Kai's magic I'll take him away for good." you said as soon as you entered the house. "What?" Valerie asked. "Yeah. Give him back his magic and he'll never com back to mystic falls again." I stated simply. "Alright." Stefan spoke up. They gave Kai back his magic and the two of you left. You both went to Wisconsin.
-------------------

Enzo: You were currently humanity-less, killing for fun with no remorse. You were killing all over the country. Worst part is, you're a ripper. Sucking your victims dry. Enzo was desperately trying to find you. But you were moving too fast. He finally found you. He tracked you down to Chicago, Illinois. You were at a small bar, you had compelled all the people to stay calm and not leave, while you fed on them one by one. Up until your fun was interrupted by none other then Enzo. He tried convincing you to flip the switch but you refused, until he broke a bar stool and held the sharp wood piece to his chest. He threatened to stake himself, but of course you didn't believe him, you thought he was just bluffing. Until he started to press the stake in. You panicked and turned it back on. Now, youre sitting on your bed staring at the wall, all you feel is guilt, remorse for the people you killed. 82. 82 people, innocent people! You haven't talked to Enzo in weeks. He's came to see you, he's tried talking to you, but you can't speak to him. He was determined to fix you. So he turned to Bonnie Bennett. He asked her to do a spell that would make you forget the kills. It took a few weeks but they found the right spell. Bonnie started to preform the spell, and it seemed to work, emphasis on seemed. You woke up 3 days later, no recollection of the people you killed. You looked up and saw a man, he just stared at you. "Excuse me who are you?" You asked the hot stranger. "Its me Love, Enzo. Dont you remember?" He asked sincerely. "I'm sorry, I dont know who you are." The void look in her eyes said it all. There was no longer a look of admiration, no love in here eyes. It was gone. She forgot him. But he was determined to make her fall for him again.
--------------------

Klaus: Kol got Sophie aka local witch to preform an 8 hour lasting spell that would turn the victims into their respective house pet. Klaus got turned into a dog. And y/n was, you guessed it, a cat. Y/n was on top of the dresser purring mockingly. While Klaus was barking on the floor. Kol was sitting outside the closed door cracking up. What sounded like a meow to him was actually "What did the phsyco witch just do to us?"; and what sounded like a bark was actually "I'm going to kill Kol." Both animals eventually rested on the bed and napped to wait out the spell. Once it was gone, Kol was put in a coffin for a few months.

--------------------

Elijah: Davina switched yours and Elijah's body while you were sleeping. So you woke up with a dick and Elijah suddenly had boobs. Elijah woke up, stretched, looked down, saw the boobs, and looked right back up because he was a gentlemen obviously. Let's just say, your body was sore From last nights events. He leaned over to wake you but even doing that hurt his body. You jolted up in shock of what's was happening. "Darling? Is this how you always feel after we...you know" Elijah said in your voice. "Well yeah! It sucks right! Oh my god my voice." A mischievous smirk wound up on yours, well Elijah's face. "Hi I'm Elijah and I only wear suits for some weird reason ha ha ha." You started goofing around with his voice. "Fine you wanna start we can start. I'm y/n and I look like a goddess with this amazing body and perfect face!" Elijah said proudly in your body. The two of you kept messing around until you finally convinced Davina to make it go away.

--------------------

Kol: The two of you were in the library of the manor. You found your favorite story, Beauty and the Beast. Turns out the stupid book was enchanted and the two of you were teleported into the story. You took the place of Belle, but you went by your name. And he was supposed to be the beast, but instead he was just a monstrous mean prince. You started the day by singing, ironic right. Little town its a quiet village, everyday like the one before. Little town full of little people, waking up to say. Bonjour, bonjour, bonjour,bonjour,bonjour. There goes the baker with his tray like always. The same old bread and rolls to sell. Every morning just the same, as the morning that we came to poor prevental town. Now I could go on, but you know the story. Once you kissed Kol at the end of it all you both were transported back outside the book. No time has passed the two of you went looking for more enchanted stories to explore.