How You Meet (Girls)

Y/B/N = Your Brothers Name
Y/M/N = Your Moms Name
Y/B/F/N = Your Best Friends Name
💟
Elena: You guys have been best friends since 6th grade.
----------------------
Caroline: Your mom was good friend's with the sheriff. Today she was taking you to meet her daughter. So you got ready and were prepared to meet new people hopefully make a new friend. Your mom knocks on the door.
A woman with short blonde hair opens the door. "Hi Liz how are you?" Your mom smiled at Liz "Hey Y/M/N I'm good come in." Liz held the door open for you and your mother.
"This is my daughter Y/N." Your mom introduced you, rubbing your back comfortingly.
"Hello Y/N Caroline should be down soon."
With that they go sit in the living room. "Hey you must be Y/N" "Yeah you must be Caroline."
----------------------
Bonnie: You were a beginning witch. Still learning how to use your power. You were practicing in your dorm when someone walked in.
"Woah." The said in a shocked tone. "Oh no you didn't just see that. Who are you?" You went from talking fast to being confused because someone just batged into your dorm room.
"I'm Bonnie Bennet I was looking for Y/B/N. Who are you?" They were quite puzzled seeing as youre not your brother.
"I'm Y/N and Y/B/N is my brother." You explained quickly
"Oh well I'll come back later. Also if you want I can help you with that." Her offer took you by surprise.
"Your a witch too?"
"Well I was." She said as she clapped her hands together then interlocked her fingers.
"Umm okay tomorrow maybe?" "Sounds good bye." "Bye."
----------------------
Rebekah: Your date stood you up. Great. I'm never letting
Y/B/F/N set me up again.
Oh never mind. "Hi I'm Y/N" you introduced yourself as you shklk the girls hand "Hello Y/N I'm Rebekah."
I need to tell Y/B/F/N she's the best.
💟
I'm sorry that Rebekah's sucks also I have more in store for Elena also