Your First Kiss (Girls) pt.3

Elena: She was out with Stefan. Again. She obviously still has feelings for him. I mean she is bisexual and all. So I'm gonna make her jealous I'm gonna go hang out Bon-bon. "Hey Bonnie?" I ask through my phone. "Hey Y/N, what's up!?" "Nothing you wanna hang?" "You trying to make L'ena jealous?" "Yeah." I said hopelessly. "Sure. I'm trying to do the same with Damon." "Perf." "Meet me at the Grill in 20?" "Mhm." "Bye Bon." "Bye Y/N/N." So now me and Bonnie are at the Grill. I see Elena and Stefan walk in. "Bon pretend like I said something funny." "Okay? Hahahahaha Y/N that's hilarious!" "Hey what are you guys doing here?" Elena asked. "I'm hanging out with Bonnie since my girlfriend didn't want to hang out with me." I stated blankly. "Y/N can I talk to you for a second alone." "Sure." She takes me to the back of the Grill. "Okay Elena loo-" I was cut off by her lips on mine. The kiss was great! Although she did seem quite nervous. "Your mine." She whispered in my ear. And with that we walked back into the grill hand in hand.
------------------------------------
Caroline: Caroline's muffled sobs are all that can be heard in the room. Today was her mom's funeral. I to wanted to cry. I hadn't known Liz for long but I felt bad none the less. I wanted to cry for her. Take her pain. But I had to be strong for her. "Do you need anything Baby? Chocolate, Hot Cheetos,or ice cream maybe?" "Yeah." "Okay." After I bought the food. I went home. "Here you go Baby." "Thanks." *skip eating* She looked so cute with chocolate on her lip. With my thumb I wiped it off. I then held her chin with my thumb and index(pointer) finger. I slowly brought her lips to mine. The kiss was full. And yet needy. But still amazing. I could taste the chocolate on her lips. She pulled away and said. "Your the best girlfriend ever!"
------------------------------------
Bonnie: Today Bonnie's coming back from the prison world. I missed her so much. It didn't feel right not having her here. I felt empty and alone. But tonight we're gonna watch movies and cuddle. Just kinda forget of all the 'b.s.' that's been going on. So I made a pillow fort in my living room. I gathered the snacks. Picked out the movies and set it all up.

 Picked out the movies and set it all up

When Bonnie got home. We cuddled in the fort. I let her pick the first movie. She picked 'John Tucker Must Die' (A/N: great movie btw). "God! John is such a manwhore." "Right!" From the corner of my eye I can see her staring at me. I took the chance to move my head and capture her lips with mine. It was perfect. Her lips matched mine like the missing piece of a puzzle. "Your the best Bon." "You too Y/N, and thanks for the whole chick flicks and chill." "Anything for you."
------------------------------------

Rebekah: Elijah and I plan on undaggering Bekah today. I'm excited. I mean Klaus daggered her 3 weeks into our relationship. That asshole. But I already got my revenge. Me and L'ijah are on our way to Mt.Rushmore. That's where Klaus is keeping her. "Are you nervous?" Elijah asked me. "No, I'm excited. I really missed Bekah." "Me too." He said with a smile. "Thanks by the way." "For what?" "For helping me get her back." He just smiled kindly. After that I turned the radio on and let the music fill the air for the rest if the trip. We're here. In a cave located in Mt.Rushmore. Well here gos nothing. I open the lid, take out the stake,and give her the human to feed off of. She awakens. "Oh my god! Bekah I missed you so so much!" Rebekah just smiled before she pressed her lips to mine. The kiss was perfect. It was full and tender. "I missed you too Y/N. So much!"(^.^)
Hello so sorry I didn't get this out sooner. I had BAD writers block. But a HUGE thanks to -_mrs_irwin_- for the inspiration for Caroline and Bonnie. Anyway, I love you and thanks for reading.
Bye
-Ana