They Ask You Out (Girls)

They came out already. I'll make that a separate preference later.
(^.^)
Elena: You and Elena were studying for a Math exam at your place. "Hey Y/N?" Elena said your name in a question like manner. "Yeah L'ena?" you asked not looking up from your paper.   "You wanna maybe go out? If your comfortable with that, of course." she looked up from her paper to meet your shocked eyes. "Yeah, I would love to!" You smiled and blushed.
------------------------------------
Bonnie: She asked you out when you guys met.
(See How You Meet (girls) )
------------------------------------
Caroline: "Hey Care?" You and Caroline were shopping since Prom was coming up and she needed a dress. "Yeah?" she responded shortly, only half paying attention she was more focused on finding a dress. "You wanna see a movie?" you asked nonchalantly, trying and failing at being chill. "Like a date?" she asked, also pretending like its not a big deal. "Only if you want it to be?" you replied smoothly going through the rack of dresses. "Yeah Y/N I would love to." she finally looked up at you and smiled brightly. "Amazing." you sighed happily.
------------------------------------
Rebekah: You're lazily laying in bed scrolling through Instagram some distasteful popular song playing that you pretend to like. Your best friend enters your room stepping over a pile of clothes you haven't picked up to come and sit on your bed.
"I have news!" she said excitedly pulling your phone from your hands. You looked at her questionably, cocking your eyebrow. "I know you've been in a forever alone funk but, I got you a date! Her names Rebekah and she's super hot. Bonus she has an accent!" Y/B/F/N rambles excitedly. "A blind date? How wonderful," you shot back sarcastically. "no really I am greatful!"