Chapter 12~ Aaron is what?!

Start from the beginning

"Hey Garroth, where is everyone."

"I don't know, they're usually here."

I shrugged and ran up the stairs to go to his room. I ran inside and locked myself in his room. I heard him coming up the stairs calling my name. I tried holding in my laughter.

I heard his doorknob move. "Y/N, did you lock the door?"

"I mean... can you open it or are you just weak?"

I heard him sigh. I looked around his room. I found a photo book on his desk. I picked it up and I looked at the first photo and it was me and Laurence when we were kids. "Y/N, why are you quiet?! What are you doing to my room?!"

I ignored him and continued to look at the rest of the pictures. The next one was with me, B/N, Laurence and Cadenza. B/N hugging Laurence with one arm and me in the other side, and Cadenza in front of B/N kneeling down.

The next picture was B/N, what looks like, ruffling me and Laurence's hair.

Another picture was me and Laurence in middle school, thats when Cadenza died his hair orange and he had it long too. Honestly it was funny. We were barely going into 7th grade. I was next to Laurence and we both were hugging each other with one arm.

The other picture was a picture of my dad and Laurence's dad. Well adoptive father. They both had us in their arms while they were sitting down in separate chairs. My dad holding me and Hayden holding Laurence. I wanted to cry just looking at this picture. My dad meant everything to me and the fact that i lost him. It just hurt.

I heard a door break down. I quickly closed the book and turned the direction of the door. It was on the ground, and Garroth holding the screws of the door in his hand.

At this point I know i was crying, the one thing I didn't want to do. Cry in front of Garroth. "My Irene Y/N, you didn't have to lock the door and completely ignore m-" he stopped talking when he saw me crying. He quickly put the screws on his table and hugged me. I still had the book in my hands. I dropped it and hugged him.

"Y/N, please tell me what's wrong." At this point I was sobbing. I couldn't speak a single word. Garroth picked me up bridal style and sat on his bed with me on his lap.

He was petting my hair while quickly saying sh. Like if he was cradling a baby when it couldn't stop crying. I felt like that, it felt nice. I calmed down a little. I lifted my head off of Garroth's chest and looked at him. He put his hand on my cheek and used his thumb to wipe away my tears. "If you dont want to talk about it, it's okay. I'd rather give you the time then rush you. I love you Y/N.... so much."

Third time already, we kissed. But this time this kiss made my heart skip beats, don't know if that's normal but I've never felt this kind of feeling. I realized I didn't like him.... I loved him. I loved everything about him, the way he cares for me, the way he looks at me, his smile, his blue eyes. This is the first time i ever loved somebody that isnt related to me. But every time i love someone.... they leave. How do i know that Garroth won't leave Me? "I.... love you too Garroth."

I felt my phone start ringing. I get off of Garroth's lap and answered the phone.

Y- hello?

B- Y/N! Where are you?! I went to pick you up after school but you weren't there and you haven't shown up, if i find out you're at a boys house you're grounded! Or if you're doing something illegal like drugs then you will be in so mu-

Y- B/N, shut up! I came to a friend's house to help me with my math homework

B- you didn't even take your backpack today!

Y- that doesn't mean i didn't get homework!

B- whatever, get home now

I hung up. "Sorry Garroth, i gotta go, my brother's pissed for some reason."

He made a pouty face. I kissed his cheek. "Listen hear Garroth, if you actually love me then i suggest you get your head in the game and ask me before anyone else does."

I walked out of his room and down the stairs. As i exited his house i started walking in the direction of my house.

I got to my house and when i walk in I find Ein sitting on the couch with his head down. I looked at him confused and went to look for B/N. I saw him in the same room with Ein. "What's going on?"

B/N had his arms crossed and looked really pissed. "What's going on is that i had to pick up Ein in the middle of school because he got in a fight with other kids in his school and got suspended for breaking a another kids nose."

Ein still had his down in shame. "So? What if it was for self-defense? You won't let him do that or what?"

I walked up the stairs to my room and saw... "Aaron?! What are you doing here?!"

He was looking at the frames i had. I just stood there at the door with my mouth open. I felt someone come behind me and I knew it was B/N. "He's staying here for the rest of the week. His parents are going to be out of town. I suggest you two behave and don't fight."

Me and Aaron glared at each other. "Don't tell me he's sleeping in here."

"Yeah, this place is too F/C in here."

I growled. "Now now, Aaron is sleeping in the guest room. Get your stuff and set up there. I need to get the paper work for Ein cause he's switching schools next year."

He's actually moving schools? This is the third time he's gotten into fights at school. It's weird, i have Ein, who is from my mom's side of the family and then Aaron, side of my dad's. My mom is sisters with Ein's mom and Aaron's dad was my dad's brother. Both of Ein's parents told my dad to take care of him for some off reason. I never met them, and the fact that they abandoned their own son just makes me not want to meet them at all.

This is going to be a long week.