Author's Note

You know, it's been real, real long since I made a chapter. Like really long.

The first, and biggest reason why is that I honestly, kind of lost inspiration. Like, when I had first started it, I was so darn pumped to write the other chapters, I had some scenes in my head and everything. Yet, as it went on I was just well, stumped, chapters started going in really slow. Heck, I even thought of just deleting it and the rest of my stories, 'cause I felt that it really wasn't worth just havin' up there. I mean, they are enough to make one cringe, at least a little. But then, I didn't feel it'd be right to just delete 'em, no matter how bad it is. And I know I can't just leave this story unfinished.

And so I'm not just gonna abandon it just yet, it'll be on hold though because my laziness paired with my constant(and unnecessary) worrying of school events, means less productivity in things like this. So yeah, that's basically it.

This will be finished, probably in a really quick and rushed way, but it will and it won't be soon.

Now y'all have a great day or night, and thanks if you have enjoyed this story or any other of my stories.

Perhaps one day, when I'm older, I'll look back at this and wonder how I had the courage to put these stories out there. Pretty darn courageous.