Okay, Stop

I loved the color blue, used to of course. I started to hate it when Alice became nothing to me. Her eyes were blue, very light blue. So light that it just looked like a light grey at times, it was a very dull color. But yet, before I used to love to look into them.

Now, I really like hazel eyes.

Maybe it's because they were Julie's eyes, I really won't say.

"Okay, stop." I sigh. "Go to the store yourself, you're old enough."

"Please," she whines, her eyes going wide, like a puppy's. "I'll buy candy for you too."

"I don't eat candy," I cross my arms, I was totally lying, James gave me a smartie the other day.

"Don't lie to me, everyone eats candy." She crosses her arms too. "Plus it's nearing Halloween, getting candy is like tradition." She pouts and stands there, blocking my way.

She wouldn't let me go inside my own home.

"But Halloween isn't today is it?" I grin.

"It is," she leans forward a little. "In two weeks."

"Can I just get in," I let out a sigh. "I'll give you chocolate if you do."

She perked up, smiling. I'm not going to lie right now, she looked cute like this. Heck, she always looked cute.

Fuck. Pretty soon I'll be cooing kittens, I just know it.

"Really?"

I nod, a smile playing at my lips. She moves out of the way, watching me. I know I can't close the door on her when I get in, she'll find her way in somehow.

I unlock the door, swinging it open and walking in. Not at all uneasy from Julie's footsteps behind me, closing the door. She walks in here as if she always comes here. She's so odd.

"Chocolate?" She runs up from behind me stopping in front of me, her bag rested on the couch. "You promised."

"Yeah, yeah," I drop my bag and head to the freezer, opening it. There were a stash of my brother's dark chocolate, he loved the stuff and I don't know how. I took a bar and slapped it onto Julie's hand. "There."

I walked to the couch and plop down, she just stood there. Staring at the bar of chocolate.

"It's dark chocolate," she frowns and makes her way to the spot beside me. "No one likes dark chocolate."

"It's chocolate isn't it?" I smirk. She seems so disappointed.

"I guess," she grumbled tearing the package open in under a second and taking a bite. Which really surprised me, because it just came out of the freezer. Either she has strong ass teeth or she just doesn't care.

I raise an eyebrow and she does the same.

"How did you do that?"

She looks confused. "Do what? Eat chocolate?"

"That just came out of the freezer," I tell her, my eyebrows furrowed. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"Nope," she shakes her head, smiling.

"You're weird you know?"

"You tell be that everyday Gen," she says. It's like she's happy about it. She leans over to me, resting her head on my shoulder and taking another effortless bite of the chocolate. "You're letting me rest on your shoulder."

I could hear the smile in her voice and I roll my eyes. Totally not going soft.

Softy.

"It's because I'm not in the mood to hit anything right now." I look down at her. "You should be glad I'm not throwing you out of my door like I nearly did the first time."

"Yeah," she grins a little. "You totally swept me off my feet."

I don't respond, and I'm now thinking of throwing her out. I mean, I said I would, but I didn't get to. I still have to. But then again, maybe this is okay.

Gosh, this is not okay.

I think I'm starting to like her. I'm supposed to hate everyone.

_

_

_

"I'm sorry, please I'm so sorry."

I narrow my eyes at the kid. He's one of the scrawny ones, a kid one would call a loser. And this loser just bumped into me.

I mean, it's not a valid reason to beat the crap out of the guy, but knowing that I'm the type of person, it's totally reasonable. But really, I wasn't in the mood. I just wanted to go home, school wasn't as interesting without Julie there. She made it a little fun, I must admit.

But she stayed up too late and woke up late, deciding she'd rather not go to class late she decided to stay home. At least, that is what I got from her text, I remember it said exactly: Sorry! I stayed up too late and I dun wanna go to school, don't miss me too much! xoxo.

After that was a bunch of emoticons.

The weird thing is, is that I actually smiled when I read it. The girl's joy is contagious, even through a text. She's such an odd person.

I shove the boy, and he falls on his back with an oof. I grin a little and kept walking, I know it hurt him because he was holding his arm. I walked down the pavement, taking a few turns and down into a little alley between two houses. I was taking a shortcut.

"You were being easy in that boy," I hear a voice say.

I knew who the voice belonged to, unfortunately, I really didn't like that person. I could even say I hated her at times. I spin around, my eyes becoming guarded and mean-looking as always.

She's smiling, beautiful as always. Why can't she just turn ugly?

"What do you want Alice?"

Her smile fades, and she steps a little closer, I step a little bit farther.

"You," she tells me. She's picking at her nails, looking up a little to me. "I really do miss you. You know?"

I roll my eyes, my weight shifting on my right leg, crossing my arms.

"Just go fuck your boyfriend or whatever. Leave me alone."

"Why the hell would I do that?" Her hands clenched into fists and she steps closer, I know she's angry, it was exactly what I wanted. "I swear, you never let me speak, just listen to me."

She looks so frustrated right now, I could see it. Her light hair was now a little disheveled, a scowl took its place on her face. Her knuckles were turning white.

I want her to feel angry.

She deserves this.

What else should I say?

I need to really make her snap.