Author's Log (Stardate: 2017. 120)

Readers,

So in my last Log, I explained my reasons for not updating and in a while, and with the ACT in just two days, I'm my stress levels are extremely high.

However, I have finished the next and final part in the chapters set in the year 2019, so I'll have that up by the end of the week. I know I've been saying this for a while now, but it's been getting a bit difficult to upload in the past school year so bear with me.

Also, I've been working on a prequel for The Starship Titanic. It's called Always And Forever.
It follows Tolian Soran and his family before and after the Borg assimilation of El-Auria in 2265.

The reason I am starting on a prequel is so that I can explain Tolian Soran's origins for those who haven't watched Star Trek: Generations.

I am really appreciative to those who have read, voted and commented on this story, which is why I won't abandon it until the prequel is finished. I'll be writing both the prequel and this story simultaneously, so don't be suprised when certain elements from the story change.

For example:

Halfway through the story, after I'd already named Tolian Soran's children, I decided that they needed more El-Aurian sounding names, which is why they'll be referred to differently in the prequel than in The Starship Titanic.

Emo Traviis Soran (Theodor)
Mara Layla Soran (Mara)
Talia Pheonix Soran (Talia)
Leanna Aria (Leanna)

I'll clean up most of the mistakes later on down the line.

Also, this may not be that big of a deal, but I'll be changing how I do my Author's Logs from this point forward. I've currently been naming the stardates according to the prime timeline, but now I'll be going by how they do them in the alternate timeline, using the year, with the day behind the decimal.

Just one more thing.

If there are special requests you would like added to the story, just let me know, and I'll try to fit them in somewhere, whether it be in Always And Forever, The Starship Titanic, or even Beauty And The Beast, which I haven't forgotten about, just to let y'all know. I'm also opened to criticism or any changes you'd like me to make.

Live Long And Prosper,
~Agent_Vanity _Of_Asgard

By the way, I saw this Borg Cube refrigerator, and I thought it was one of the greatest things ever. So here you go:

Cool, right? I thought it was cool

Cool, right? I thought it was cool. 😏