Author's Log (Stardate 93992.04)

Fellow Humans,

As I said before, there will be a crossover in the next chapter. The crossover will be with Doctor Who.

My obsession for the show has grown astronomically in the past 10 months, and since I'm doing a Star Trek fanfic, I figured I might as well squeeze a few more to make the story even better.

If some of you have poked around, you might have come across the comic Assimilation. For those that haven't, it is by far the best sci-fi crossover I've ever read (or watched a thirty minute review on). It is in your best interest to read it.

Anyways, I've decided to start off with the Ninth Doctor (Christopher Eccelston) in part one of the story since he had a short run.

In part two, he will have more than likely regenerated into the Tenth Doctor (A.K.A. Bae😍), depending on where the story is at that point.

I'm reservef the Eleventh Doctor for part one and part two of the second book.

I know y'all are probably wondering why I'm adding Doctor Who into the mix. You'll just have to wait and see.

Live Long and Prosper,
Vanity Anity Insanity

P.S.,

New story cover! 😊 It took me nearly two hours and thirty tries to get it the way I want. What do you think? Is it good, or should I change it back to the previous one? Let me know what you think.