21| Can Do Zat: Part V ~UNEDITED

*Jacob Riker above

Khan's POV

As the blast from his granddaughter's phaser hits Pavel in the chest, the transporter roars to life as three figures materialize onto the scene.

I run into the back corner, concealing myself in the shadows as I continue to watch the three boys.

A Doctor, whom I recognize as the grandson of the late Admiral McCoy, catches Pavel as he falls, while another boy, Hikaru Sulu's grandson, tackles Paulina to the ground in an attempt to incapacitate her.

The third boy, with his phaser at ready, searches the perimeter, eventually stopping right in front of my hiding spot.

He raises his phaser as soon as he locks eyes with me, but I am much quicker. I snatch the weapon from his hands and toss it aside.

The boys tries fight back, but just as before, I respond quickly by grabbing him by the arm and twisting him around into a neck hold.

"L-let me go!" He whispers, but I squeeze harder, blocking off his air altogether.

"You're Jacob Riker?" Are you not?" I inquire. "Leanna's cousin?" I loosen my grin a little so that he can speak.

"Yes," he breathes. "Unfortunately."

"Judging by your response, I take it you are not very fond of her."

"We have our differences. But why are you asking about her?"

I let him go. "How about we take this conversation elsewhere," I suggest. I motion towards his companions. "We wouldn't want them to end up like the poor Admiral and his granddaughter, now would we?"

Jacob takes one glance at the others before nodding. "You guys wait here," he calls to them. "I'm gonna check the place out, see if I can find Khan.

"Hurry back," McCoy's grandson says, too busy indulged in the Admiral to turn around.

He and I slip out into the hallway.

"So what do you want?" Jacob asks crossly. "And make it quick. We still have to drag your ass back to Admiral Roddenberry for questioning."

"I am afraid that won't happen," I say matter-of -factly.

"Give me one good reason as to why not," he demands.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," I respond.

"Look, enough with the riddles, just tell me why we're having this little one-on-one conversation."

I smile. "I'm trying to -as you would say - kill two birds with one stone."

A slight bubbling sensation at the back of my head lets me know that Dr. Soran has emerged. "Let me see him," He demands. I turn to the wall behind me so that he can face the boy.

"Who the hell is that?!" He exclaims.

"My name isn't of importance," Soran states. "What I need you to do is pass on this message to your dear cousin, Leanna."

"What do you want with Leanna?" Jacob asks.

"She seemed to have lost a few...valuable possessions since out last encounter. Would you mind returning them to her?"

"I have absolutely no idea who you are, what you're talking about, or how you ended up on the back of someone's head, but I'm sir as hell not doing anything for you, especially when it involves my cousin-"

"Do it!!!" Soran orders me.

I turn around at once. Grabbing Jacob by his face, pressing my thumbs into his temples as I feed him Leanna's memories while at the same time deleting his memory of encountering me. He tries to holler out, but I won't allow it.