15| Family Brings Out The Worst In Vulcans ~UNEDITED

In this story, Taurik has an older brother. The reason why he wasn't mentioned with the rest of his siblings in Afternoon Comfort will be explained in this chapter. Enjoy! 😊😊

Taurik's POV

I can hardly believe the events that have just taken place. I asked Leanna Riker -the physical definition of perfection- out on a date and..... SHE SAID YES!!!

I try my absolute hardest to contain my excitement as I approach my home.

While I am at it, let me explain to you about my place of residence. Upon arriving to Earth, some Vulcan-born civilians began moving their families out west, many of them to the desert regions of California due to the fact that they resemble the environments on our home planet.

When Mother and Father were married, they moved out here as well.

Here is what my home looks like from the outside rear end. It has a more Mediterranean style interior.

I park my motorbike inside the garage and walk all the way back around to the front door rather than using the back one

I am tackled to the ground by my younger siblings before I can even hang my jacket up in the coat closet. The power of their force causes every part of my injured body to cry out in pain.

Taurik!" My younger siblings holler excitedly. "You're back!"

The loud voices of twins, combined with their previous assault does more to my injuries than I can tolerate. I pry them off of me and regain my straight composure, my head still pounding and my wounds still throbbing. "Salek? T'Pau? how are you two?"

"Fine!" They reply in sync. They exchange excited glances.

What are they hiding? I ask myself.

I don't have much time to ponder on the matter because the pounding in my head increases, causing my eyes to water. My hands begin to sweat as well, but that could easily be from the desert heat.

T'Pau, being the observative twin, takes notice of this. "Are you sick, brother?" she asks, concerned. "You look like you've been in a fight."

"It is none of our concern, T'Pau," Salek says. "It is Mama's and Papa's." He turns to me. "Would you like us to go and get them?"

"No!" I nearly shout. "I am just tired. I will be upstairs if anyone needs me. Be sure to knock before entering."

"Yes sir," they reply as I push past them and up the stairs.

Once in my quarters, I do what, since the Pon farr started, has been my daily routine of locking the doors, the windows, and closing the blinds. I reach for my school bag, grabbing one of the hypos that the doctors gave to me to dilute the pain-