Chapter Eighteen James' Pov (Edited)

After Bell passed out and Max came and got her I went to go search for Adrian.

"Adrian you could've killed our sister," I heard Zeus snarl from Adrian's room!!

"I don't care she wanted me to reject my mate and to stay here with HER," He growled!!!

"She probably didn't mean it Adrian, she loves you and your the only brother that she has really known," Zeus said.

"James come in here," Adrian yelled.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Next time try hiding your scent," Zeus said.

"Did you guys really start fighting because she wanted you to reject your mate," I asked?

"Yeah, once me and my mate, mate I will be an alpha," Adrian said.

"Good for you but when you become an alpha you better be an ally," I said.

"You bet, and i'm sorry about attacking her my wolf just kinda took over and well you know the rest," He said.

"Your lucky I have enough hold over my wolf or you would be in the hospital also," I said.

I walked out of Adrians room and into mine, I then went and got a hot shower before changing into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. I then went down to the hospital to find that Bell was starting to wake up.

"J-james," She whimpered.

"I'm right here baby girl," I said before grabbing her hand.

"Is he really leaving," She asked with tears in her eyes?

"He has a mate he has to go to baby," I said.

"I don't want to lose him," She cried while clutching onto my shirt.

"Baby he can visit as much as he wants you'll be able to see him just not all the time," I said while rubbing her back.

I hated seeing her like this so I did the only thing I could think of and I got on one knee.

"Oh my god," She cried.

I grabbed the velvet box out of my back pocket and asked, "Isabella Lynn Lewis will you make me the happiest guy alive and marry me?"

"Yes," She said while crying.

I got up and slipped the ring on her finger before picking her up.

I then sat down on the bed and placed her in between my legs. She leaned back and relaxed, when I started rubbing her back I forgot about her wound. I touched the gauze that they had wrapped her shoulder up with.

"It hurts," She whimpered.

"Do you want me to go get Max," I asked?

"No, please don't leave," She whimpered.

"Okay I won't leave i'll just mind link him," I said.

(Hey Max can you come and put some more pain medicine in Bells Iv cause she says her shoulder is starting to hurt her.) I said.

(Yeah i'll send up one of my nurses.) He said before blocking the link.

"He's going to send one of the nurses up here," I told her.

"I'm sorry," She said before turning around.

"For what baby," I asked?

"For telling him he should reject his mate," She said while looking down.

"It's okay baby girl but he can't do that you know what happens if we reject our mates," I said.

She just nodded before laying down with her head in my lap.