Chapter Five Adrian's Pov (Edited)

I was walking back to my room and when I heard someone punch the wall. I then realized that it was coming from my sister and James's room. When I walked in there, there was two holes near the door and there was one near the bed. When I looked James was on the bed whimpering.

"Are you okay," I asked?

"Go away," James growled.

"Why so you can hit the wall some more. What's gotten into you," I growled back?

"She's up," James whimpered.

"That's good news though," I said back.

"S-she doesn't remember who I am," James whimpered.

"What do you mean she doesn't remember who you are," I asked?

"She doesn't remember me Alex said that her wolf done it but she should remember me soon," James said.

"I'll be right back," I said before running to the pack hospital.

Once I was there I followed my sister's scent into her room. She was on her bed watching tv, she was cuddled up to one of the stuffed animals James got her.

She turned to me and started bawling her eyes out. I went over to her and hugged her.

"Sis are you okay," I asked?

"I hurt him didn't I," She asked?

"What are you talking about sis," I asked?

"James, I hurt him didn't I," She asked again?

"Yeah he's hurting a lot," I said while looking down.

"Isabella listen to me, you need to mindlink him and tell him that he needs to get down here so you two can talk," I told her.

She just whimpered but she agreed, she had a death grip on her stuffed animal. About fifteen minutes someone was knocking on the door.

"Come in James," I said.

Once he came in I left so they would have time to themselves to talk.

I went to my room and watched tv I mindlinked the omegas to come and fix the holes in James room. Three hours later James mindlinked me telling me to meet him at the pack hospital in my sisters room. When I walked in my sister was cuddled up to his chest and she was also cuddled up to her stuffed animal.

James was looking at her with love in his eyes. He kissed her on her forehead before trying to get up. When he tried to get up Bell tightened her grip around his torso. She then growled lowly like she was warning him not to move. He just decided then that he was going to lay with her.

(She was really upset that she had hurt me.) James said.

(Yeah I know she was.) I said back.

(She asked if I would stay with her and I told her always.) He said.

(She trust you that's a good thing.) I said back.

(Do you think she will let me get up to go to my room?) James asked.

(I think your stuck right here dude.) I said while laughing.

James just glared at me before turning towards Bell.

"I like where I am at though," James said lowly.

I nodded then went back to my room so they could sleep since I know that neither of them has gotten much.