Chapter Four James' Pov (Edited)

When Marcus came and told me that the rogue was awake and wanted to talk to my mate my wolf and I both wanted to go down there and rip that rogue to shreds. I told Bell to go and take a shower using our bathroom and I would go and get one in Adrian's room. When I walked into Adrian's room he was playing call of duty.

"Hey dude do you mind if I use your shower Bells kinda using ours," I asked?

"Yeah dude go ahead," Adrian said before going back to his game.

When I was done I walked back to our room. I sat on the bed and played on my phone for a bit. When I seen that Bell opened the door I went and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey are you okay babe," Bell asked?

"Yeah i'm fine I just don't want you going down to the cells," I said with a slight whimper.

"you'll be there to protect me if anything happens right," Bell asked?

"Yes sweetheart I will cause nobodys going to touch what's MINE," I growled.

"Okay calm down i'm yours and nobody is ever going to touch me but you," Bell said before kissing me on my lips.

I kissed her back right away and when I did I licked her bottom lip asking for permission. Bell decided that she was going to tease me and deny what I was asking for.

I growled into the kiss while Bell smiled.

I then brought my hands up to her waist and then I did I started tickling her. Bell gasped and when she did I plunged my tongue into her mouth.

"Baby we need to stop before we go too far and I don't want to rush you into anything," I said while pulling Bell into my embrace.

"Okay well come on we still need to go to the cells to see what that filthy rogue wants," Bell growled out the word rogue like it was venom on her tongue.

Bell ended up half shifting due to thinking about the rogue.

"Baby girl calm down it's okay," I said while rubbing her back.

Bell finally calmed down but she stayed half shifted. Once we got down to the cells Bell started growling.

When we got to the rogues cell Bell opened his cell and picked him up by his throat.

"Why did you want to talk to me you filthy lowlife," Isabella growled?

"If you want him to answer anything babe you got to let him down," I said.

Bell then threw the rogue up against the wall. Once he could breathe right again Bell asked him again.

"Why did you want to talk to me," Bell asked more like growled?

"My boss wanted me to give you a message," The rogue said while smirking.

Before Bell could ask him what he meant he lunged at her with a knife. Bell didn't move in time and I didn't get to her in time so the rogue ended up stabbing my beautiful mate in her side. Before she could hit the ground I caught her.

"B-baby please stay with me," I whimpered.

"I-i love you never forget that," Bell said.

"You're going to be okay you hear me," I whined a little.

Marcus had grabbed the rogue and killed him and that's when Isabella had blacked out. When she blacked out I picked her up and took off running towards the pack hospital. Once I made it I yelled for the doctor.