Chapter Seventeen Isabella's Pov (Edited)

I woke up to Alec crying, I was getting ready to get up but James told me to lay down and go back to sleep. I felt my mates panic through our bond so I carefully got out of bed and when I realized that there wasn't any pain in my stomach I ran to Alecs room.

"He shifted already," James said surprised.

"I thought he had to be a little older to shift to his human form," I said with a yawn.

"He was but now instead of a pup we have a baby to go and show around tomorrow," James said with a smirk.

"He's not some kind of trophy," I giggled.

"No, but he's something that we made together," He said before kissing me.

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. Alec was now sound asleep cradled in James' arms.

Once he laid Alec down I went to go back to bed but James picked me up and I asked with a smile, "What are you doing?"

"I am carrying you," he said.

"I can walk you know," I smiled?

"I know but you're tired so i'm going to carry you," He said.

"Okay," I said before laying my head on his shoulder.

I was almost asleep when I felt James put me down on the bed.

"Shh go back to sleep baby girl," He said before tucking me in.

He climbed into bed beside me and when he did I curled up next to him and laid my head on his chest.

"I love you my princess," Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

Alec started crying so I got up and went to his room, only to find that James was already in there.

"You know I could've taken care of it right," I asked?

"Yes baby girl I did but you need rest so go back to bed," He said before kissing my forehead.

"I want to hold him," I said.

"Fine, but then you will go to bed cause you to rest, I don't care if you're healed or not you need time to rest," He said while handing over Alec to me.

I took Alec into my arms and when I did he started crying.

"You hungry baby," I asked him?

He shook his head and when I did I went and sat down in the rocking chair. While I was feeding him I was trying my best to stay awake.

"Baby how much sleep have you gotten," James asked while leaning up against the wall?

"Not that much my wolf has been driving me crazy about Alec," I said with a yawn.

"Do you have any milk in the kitchen that you had pumped for him," He asked?

"Yeah," I said.

"Then go to bed and i'll feed him with that for now," He said before taking Alec from me and going to the kitchen.

I started to get up and when I did I almost fell.

"Sis, are you okay," Adrian asked while coming up to me and helping me back to our room?

"I'm fine i'm just a little tired," I said while stumbling.

"That's not what I would call a little, how much sleep have you gotten," He asked before picking me up?

"Not very much cause yeah," I said.

Adrian laid me down on my bed and when he did I curled up under the blankets and went to sleep. When I got up no one was in the house.