Chapter Two James' Pov (Edited)

"Get up lazy," My girlfriend Monica said while straddling me.

"Why I like laying here like this," I said with my signature smirk.

"I do to but we have school," Monica said with a pout.

I got up to take a shower, after I was done I got dressed.

I seen that Monica was sitting on my bed waiting on me to get out of the bathroom.

"Gosh you took forever now we only have like 30 minutes to get to school," Monica said.

I just shrugged and grabbed my backpack and phone. We got to school in 20 minutes. We hung out with our friends till the bell rang.

Once the bell had rung Monica and I both went to our locker. Monica was having trouble with her locker so I just let her share mine. Once we got what we needed we walked to her class hand in hand. Once I dropped her off I then went to mine not even caring if i'm late or not since i'm the head warrior most of these people can't really boss me around. Once I made it to class I sat down and started to take notes.

The teacher then looked at the door because of a girl was coming in. The teacher was yelling at her for not having a note to go to the nurse. She started taking notes also, she was also the first one to leave the class. It's the first time that i've ever seen her. At the end of the day I went to get Monica but to find out she had left with her friends.

I was thinking about cutting it off with Monica since I should find my mate anytime soon. After I got on the bus I seen that someone had tripped the same girl from my last period. My wolf Alex wanted out. I didn't know why so I ended up blocking him out. After everybody was finally seated I smelled something that smelled like strawberries.

I looked in the direction of the girl that my best friend had tripped earlier. She wasn't paying attention to me so I let my fangs come out to mark her as mine. Once she felt the sting on her neck she looked at me. I then said one word that made me so happy, mate. After I said mate she passed out.

Once the bus driver had stopped by her house I got off with her still in my arms. I went to her front door thinking that her parents or someone was home. I knocked on the door and nobody answered so I tried to open the door it was locked so I then decided to look around my mates neck to see if she had her key around her neck. She did so I slipped it off of her and opened the door. Once I was inside I went up to the room that had my mates scent in it.

I layed her on her bed and covered her up. Her phone started buzzing so I decided to pick up.

~Hello who is this?~ I asked.

~This is Isabella's brother Adrian now who are you and why are you answering my sisters phone?~ Adrian asked.

~I'm your sister's mate and I may have marked her without saying it was okay but I didn't mean to and well she passed out after I told her I was her mate.~ I said.

~Awe my baby sister finally found her mate but what do you mean you marked her without her telling you that you could?~ Adrain said a little mad.

~Look bro i'm sorry okay I really didn't mean to it was my dang wolfs fault.~ I whimpered.

~Okay I believe you and also by the way i'll be there in 30 minutes.~ Adrian said.

He then hung up. I went into the living room and turned on the tv.

The door then opened and a guy around 6'3 walked through the door.

"Hi i'm Adrian and you must be my baby sister's mate," Adrian said.

"Hey i'm James and yes i'm your sister's mate," I said kind of shy.

"Cool but I must tell you if she's scared of you at first it's not her fault it's our packs," Adrian said.