29.Not too intsense

"So when you started kissing her she froze and litterally didn't do anything at all?" My brother ruggero sounded just that suprised as my own thoughts were.

Last night as I tried to make a move on Martina it felt like her intire body was sending alarms to her brains to stop moving.

She tried to ignore that, but soon as possible I figured out she didn't want me to kiss her, even worser..She didn't want any of it.

Did she not enjoy me?

"No, she was shaking and whimpering like she was scared or something"

"Perhaps not in the mood for a make out session?" He suggested.

"No" I shook my head, taking my thoughts back to last night. "I don't think so"

"It sounds not so weird you know? You guys argued about a book report and a second later you're willing to kiss the hell out of that girl"

yes, I'm not telling my brother everything.

And even now his braincells couldn't follow me. Just great.

As I checked the time I realised I really had to leave right now. My first class would begin in less than half an hour.

"Never mind"

With that I took a last bite of my sandwich and made my way to the corridoor where I grabbed my lether jacket. I really had a bad hair day , so there wasn't much choise for me to not wear my grey beanie for today.

At least it covered the mess which was living on my head.

Once I walked outside and got my motor started , I secretly wished she would watch me from her window.

Pretty obvious she wouldn't be standing there since her first classes began two hours ago.

Yes , I know her timetable.

Once I had drove my way to college and parked my motor, I didn't really had the urge to even pay attention for today. I just really had to talk to Martina.

Probably even ask around about her?For gods sake Jorge, can't you just stop thinking about her for a minute?

Speaking about the devil,

"Jorge, can we talk for a moment?"

And there, the oh so well named exboyfriend from my girl walked up to me. We never even talked much before, so why talk now?

"Actually I'm kinda bussy right now"

I really was honest with him. I only had two minutes left before my class would begin.

"What about tonight?"

"I don't think so"

"Just a drink"

"A drink?" I frowned.

"Yeah" He shrugged now. "Don't you like beer or something?"

Dude

"No, I just don't like you"

That clearly went into his expectations.

Asshole.

He never did anything wrong to me, yet knowing that he touched what's mine made me cringe way too much for a human being.

Gladly he didn't said a word back so I could just easily be right on time.

As usual I sat in the back of the classroom, texting with my friends as any ordinary day.

--
Blanche: Shouldn't you pay attention to your teacher? ;)