21.No where else but here

I rolled onto my back and let out a heavy sigh. For a while, I just lay there.

Out of breath,

Thoughts,

Worries,

Staring at the ceiling in the darkness, trying to come to some sort of descision.

That just really happened.

▪▪▪

"You're telling me I shouldn't worry about it?"

"Yeah"

"Honestly?"

"Yeah"

"Can you say something else that just 'yeah?"

"Yes I can" She mocked as she stood up from her bed. "I don't see why you have to waste your money on some new clothes when all I see is you wearing another t-shirt everyday I've never even seen before"

"I did wore this one like three times already"

"Oh wow, three times. How many times have I wore this sweater" she gave me a challenging frown.

We actually had decide to stay at her place tonight instead. It's not like I didn't want to take her out, but at first I didn't want to take her to a pub since she was drugged last time. And beside that, it's freezing outside.

So I could choose to freeze my balls off or just stay at her place and talk a little.

Actually..It sounds even more boring inside my head than it really is.

I shrugged. "Second time?"

She rolled her eyes, taunting me like I just said something stupid

"I even wore this sweater when you tried to make me drown inside the pool which was freaking closed" she stated on a serious tone.

I smirked. "Thinking about that, we should go there again"

"Hell no" she shook her head quickly. "We both now it's about to be winter very soon which means its even colder"

"Don't you get it?" My smile widened to my ears.

Clearly not..

"I'm so ready for winterbreak" she muttered once she opened the windows.

"Same" I mumbled, checking my phone. When shall I ask for her number in anyway? Right now?

"Oh by the w...-What are you doing?"

Even I got quiet right there for a second once I saw her litterally climb out of her window.

"Martina I'm curious"

I stood up as I walked towards her, all I could see were her tiny feet climbing up there, so instead I stuck my head out of the window.

"Seriously get off here Martina, you can fall any minute and die at the same second"

"Than join me on my ride to death" she answered dryly.

"When you told me you liked rooftops I didn't know you were so risky" I mocked, trying to rethink for a moment if I would join her or just call her dad to get up here and get her off that roof.

She's madness itself.

"I'm not trying to be rude here, but why climb on there? It's freezing as you said yourself" I said, taking a step closer and looking up.