Chapter 11

Hayleighs POV

"Harry isn't going to have it guys" I say shaking my head.

"We have to, his going to become so sick. You saw him he had one solid and he had to throw it back up."

"I know but his not going to go with them"

"Well I'm calling the ambulance anyways"

She rings them and I go check in on him. His laughing with his mates as I go in and Leila is cuddled up to his chest.

When I return Ellie looks slightly nervous. "They will be here soon and they are bringing some restraints and the boys will have to help aswell"

"I don't want him restrained please!" I beg.

"If he doesn't go we have no choice hay, he needs to go"

When they turn up Eleanor invites them in.

"Please don't hurt him"

"We won't ma'am" the restrainers say as they enter with the paramedics.

"Mr styles, we would like to take you in to hospital for your own health. We understand that you have been having problems mentally and if needed we will restrain you"

Harry looks like a lost puppy looking to me for help and frantically looking around the room. Maybe for an escape. I wish I could just cuddle the pain away.

"No, no, no. Hayleigh please tell them I'm fine" he backs away only to be blocked in by zayn, Louis and Niall.

"Look Harry it's going to be fine just go with them I'll be with you. They just want to help you" I say holding his hand in mine.

"No fuck no." He picks up the bottle of beer and downs it before shoving Niall out of the way and running. The doors are locked so he can't go no where they are cornering him. He punches straight through the drywall.

My eyes are now watering and tears are just poring out.

"Harry please stop" I cry.

A little brown haired girl comes running towards him and his eyes are blood shot from tears.

"Hawwy, what's going on?"

"Nothing sweetheart, they just want to take me away" he says tear pouring from his eyes.

"I don't want you to go, I won't let them take you" she says cuddling him.

"Leila come here sweetie" a already crying Ellie says.

"Leila go to your mummy now" zayn says sternly.

She moves quickly jumping into Ellie's arms.

The restrainers move in and I can't bare to look. After Harry shoving them a little trying to fight them they tackle him to the ground.

"Please don't hurt him" I scream at the guys holding him down.

"Sedating now" Harry flinches as they put the needle into his arm.

"Stop no what are you doing to him" I try to run to him but Niall is holding me back.

"Hayle-" my name falls from his lips as his eyes close.

"Hawwy!" Leila cries trying to get to him.

The paramedics move in, moving him onto a stretcher out to the ambulance.

I cry into Nialls chest and he does his best to comfort me.

"Harry will get better now. You better go with him so your there when he wakes up".

I nod and Niall walks me out, they all promise to visit and with that I'm in the ambulance. As soon as Harry comes to terms with it they will bring Leila to him.

I'm sitting in the ambulance holding Harry's hand and running my hand through his hair.

"Ma'am, Harry will be very confused when he wakes up, he will need all the support he can get. He will be cuffed to the bed just to stop him from loosing it and trying to run off. He may also seem to be in a little pain and discomfort but it will wear off" the paramedic says as we get out of the ambulance.

"Please, don't hurt him" I beg for the second time.