Two

Sunny

I open my eyes slowly. I expected to find myself on my cell floor, but instead I found myself tied up on the table in the 'play room'.

I am still tired from yesterday. Well I think it was yesterday.

I try to wiggle free but its no use. I can't get my hands and legs free.

"Well, well sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up from her slumber" Alphas voice boomed through the room

He then placed his hand on my thigh rubbing circles. I know what was coming and I felt disgusted.

Alpha never did touch me unless it was to torture me till I almost pass out. But I guess today is different and to say I was scared was an understatement I am terrified.

I never did imagine that this day would come. I don't want this.

"Sunny what do you say we have a little fun today" he said as he ripped my shirt off my body

I wanted to scream no but all that came out were tears not even a whimper

"I got tired of the other sl** I have. I want something new and that is where you come in. You my sunny have never been touched by a man and never will be. Only by me that is. No one would even want to look at you so you should be grateful that I'm doing this to you" he said as he started to kiss my neck roughly

No I don't want this I rather die than be raped. I cried while he was going to have his way with me.

The way he ran his filthy hands all over my body made me feel sick.

He sucked on my breasts while getting rid of my ripped jeans I had on.

He then removed his pants to release his member. I closed my legs tightly so he couldn't get access.

But he wasn't having it...he forced my legs open and placed himself in between.

I couldn't take it any more. I don't want this any of this.

I wish someone would save me. I can't lose the only thing that is special to me.

"Stop moving to much" he said as I could feel his tip on my entrance as he tried to enter me.

NOO!!!! I then felt my body start to shake and heat up but it didn't hurt me. I felt as if some of my energy was coming back

"Ahhh You bit** what are you doing to me! My whole body is burning" Alpha said as he jumped off me and left the room running.

I felt relieved that he couldn't do anything to me. But I can't understand what happened just now.

The alphas men came and put me back in the cell not with out giving me a new set of  old clothes

I think like two hours later Alpha came back "you witch..you have cursed my body..my body is all burned up because of you" he said as he threw open my cell door.

He grabbed me by the hair and slammed my head to the wall, but that wasn't enough for him he then dropped me on the floor and kicked me multiple times

I felt most of my ribs brake. My vision started to get blurry he then stopped and stepped back.

"bring it in" he said and I saw his men bring a pot of boiling oil.

"This is what you get for hurting me bit**" he said as he snapped his fingers.

His men came to me and pored it on head and body.

I couldn't scream all I did was roll around trying to shield myself from the oil.

They then throw a bucket full to my face. The mask I had on didn't melt but it didn't protect my eyes.

I wanted to rip the mask off and clean my eyes but they kept me from it.

My body burned and the pain I am feeling is to much to bare. To think I survived this.

I blinked my eyes that burn, but I couldn't see anything not only did they take my voice but they have now taken my eye sight.

What's next my hearing too....

I am left even more defenseless then I was before.

My world became even darker than it was before. And now my dreams of seeing the sunny sky was know a dream that will never come true.

The books I read when I was small lied to me they said 'everyone gets their happily ever after' at least everyone but me I guess

Some dreams just don't come true...