One

Sunny

All my life I have lived in the dark literally, I can't remember what the sun looked like or what it was.

Ever since I turned four they locked me up in a cell.

A place that is cold as ice, dirty, and  dark as the night itself.

Prisoner that was all I was to them, the people who were my so called family despised me.

They never treated me as one of their own, just a mere servant or slave.

They made me wear a mask ever since I turned four, I'm not aloud to take it off unless its for eating.

They said I was to ugly to look at.

And I believe them...I believe everything they said...you wanna know why...its because everywhere I go no one wants me....and it hurts.

I don't understand why destiny is so cruel to me.

I haven't left my cell for twelve long painful years.

Each day they come and hurt me both mentally and physically.

I was their punching bag. Some toy to take their anger away.

I barely get any sleep and when I do it would be when I pass out. If you can even call that sleep.

I was brought out of thought when my cell door slammed open.

I don't need to looks up to know who it was. I just moved backwards away from the person.

"Bad choice sl**" he said as he came to me. He then grabbed me by the hair slamming me against the wall hard.

I felt a warm liquid drip from my head and onto my hand. The guy once again took me by the hair, he then dragged me out of the cell into the play room as they call it.

This room was full torturing toys that they use to rip my skin to shreds.

He the throws me into the wall and I fall hard on the floor.

Then two sets of hands grab me and tie my hands to the wall.

I could see them laugh at me as I was in pain. They enjoyed watching me struggle for my life.

They laugh like I was some amusement act...they enjoy seeing me weak...helpless...

"Ready for some fun today again...you should be grateful that I spend time playing with you" my Alpha said as he took hold of a knife.

He approached me slowly  and once he was right in front of me he lifted his knife up to my stomach and cut my skin as he moved it.

It stinged  but I couldn't yell. Not that I didn't want to. Its just ever since I was brought to this place my voice was no longer with me....

In other words I'm..... Mute....

He stabbed me in the leg the twisted it and pulled it out you could hear the echo of my bone brake through the room.

Tears rolled down my cheeks but no one could see the through the mask.

All I could do was hold my breath, close my eyes tightly. Waiting for all of this to be over.

"Sunny, when I was in my office I had this great Idea" My Alpha said as he moved back and waked over to a bucket full of silver, and dipped the knife inside.

"I was thinking why not give Sunny some permanent tattoos" he smirked evilly as he made his way back to me.

"Now what should your tattoo say....how about freak, worthless, useless, pathetic..." as he said those words he carved them on to my skin.

It hurt, but it didn't burn...silver never did affect me...but they don't know that....

"Boys what do you think? Give me more words to describe this worthless piece of sh**" he said as he looked at his men

"how about sl**, who**, mistake, weak" one of his men spoke up. Alpha nodded and wrote the words on me.

When he was done I tried to stop my tears from flowing, but it was no use. The pain I felt was unbearable my skin must be all sliced up with words that represent me.

He then took a whip and told his men to put me on the table so my back was facing him. I was still tied up and was feeling the only energy I had left leave my body slowly.

I started to panic when he swung the whip so it would hit the table. I then felt a stinging sensation on my back causing me to jump a bit.

One...Two...Three....this went on till my back started to feel numb.

I felt faint, but had to stay awake. I was now laying on my own pool of blood. I wanted to beg them to stop...to let me go.

I felt so helpless...every day I go through this...and each time it gets worse...

"take this piece of sh** back to her cell" I heard Alpha say

I was happy that it was over but not for long. His men untie me and drag my almost lifeless body out of there play room and into my cell that at times like this I am happy to be back in there.

"You were lucky that the Alpha had to go to a meeting, but he said that after he is done he will continue what he stared" a guy said

They throw me in and I land roughly on the ground. Even if I tried to get up I wouldn't be able, so I just lied there as I let the darkness consume me.

This world is so cruel...