Hack: Period Blood Removal

Potato Nation, I come here to say; it is time we talk more in depth of the 'Flush Of Shame' .

   This rant will be a hack on; Period Blood Removal. On your jeans or underwear, in gerenal any kind of blood, because things can get messy.

     Specially, if you just started your period.

     I remember my first time getting my period. Fuckin Hated that day, (凸ಠ益ಠ)凸 !

    It was on December 25, 2011. I was 11 years old (I develop early.) in bed, could not sleep. I was in pain all night, trying different position on how to sleep. I was in so much pain, by the time it was morning; I had enough and rolled to the bathroom. When I pulled down my underwear, I saw it was covered in blood. My immdet thought was.

    "Well fuck, my period came." Then another thought slipped in, "Lord, is this your present to me on your gracuios day?!"

     I went to my cabit, get a freash new pant, and pantie set. When back to the bathroom, and put on a pad.

    I wasn't freaking out, or anything. I thank my mother for this, she told me a lot of stuff to me at a young age. She didn't want me to freak out, and not know what was going on with like she did. So she told me a lot, of course she didn't tell me other things that was going on around me, she told me what I needed to know.

     Having a period talk was one of them.

    And lemme tell y'all; It fucking sucks! 

   How would you like your graudian to tell you one day that your 'cuchie' will bleed one day, at the age of FIVE. Yep. You read that right, I've been knowing I was going to bleed at the age of five.

   It tramaiatzed me for a bit. Then I got use to it, 'cause my Mom been telling me over the years.

   Now I'm at a point; you can throw a pad across the room to me. I won't care, 'cause most women go through this. Why would I be a shamed of it, if it means my body is functioning properly.

   Yeah, there are so girls who go through a shit ton of pain. So they go on birth control so it can help them get better. I don't know much about, cause I don't take birth control for my period. So if you have a hard on cramping, ask your doctor.

    Some other Potatoes might never have to deal with this.

    Other Potatoes: Why do we need to know this, if we don't get a period?

    Mama Bear Potato: Bitch... This isn't about you right now. Okay. If you're reading this, then learn from this. 'Cause at some point, you deal with another Potato who has to deal with this, and they need help getting blood remove, then there's you to save the day!

   Other Lucky Potatoes: So? I don't care about that?

   Mama Bear Potato: Welp, shit happens, you never know. Just think of this, to clean off any blood off of you. Like your shirt, if someone ever beats you up, 'cause you act a bit douche . Shit happens.

    Now off to the Hack!

***

Color Underwear:

1) Risen With Cold Water

2) Get A Bowl Of Water and Salt. Then Suture.

3) Get AN Unused Toothbrush.

4) With The Toothbrush, get the gupe of salt.

5) Start Brushing It All Off

6) Rise It All Off

7) Put In The Washer, On Cold.

 Old Stain:

1) Soak It In Cold Water For An Hour

2) While Waiting; Get A Bowl Of Water

3) Get A Few Scoops Of Meat Tenderizer

4) Mix The Two Together

5) Put The Gope On Your Underwear

6) Let It Dry & Shake It Off! (DO NOT RISE IT OFF I'm looking at you, Potato (눈_눈)  )

7) Put It In The Washer On Cold

Pants:

1) Bowl Of Water & A Few Scoops Of Backing Soda

2) Rinse The Pants With Cold Water

3) Put The Water-Backing Soda On The Pants

4) Let It Dry

5) Once Dried, Scrape It Off

6) Who Potatoes Know What's Coming Next

7) Put It In The Washer On Cold

Whites:

1) Bleach That Shit. (If that doesn't work, continue to read)

2) Rinse With Cold Water

3) Get A Lemon

4) Get All The Lemon Juice Out

5) Soak In Water With Lemon Juice For 30 Minutes

6) After The 30 Mins Are Up, Squeeze It all Out

7) Put It In The Washer On Cold

***

                                   And that's a wrap for this rant!

If you guys enjoyed it, then go like it!

If you guys have other hacks you guys have and use, then go comment down below. Of want another hack, for another problem then go comment below!

Until Next Time

I AM A POTATO IN PUBERTY !