Book Recommendations: The Afterworlds

My Potatoes!

As promised. I added a new tale, a the gracisue Potatoe self that I am.

As any other Potatoes on Wattpad, we are here to read or write, or both. Immeddilty when you sigh up here, you are introduce to so many great books. Its a rollercoaster here.

    However... I truly hope every Potatoe here, has a life outsode of Wattpad, or official published books in the disgusting outside world.

If not, then you've been missing out a lot.

If you're a writer, or want to become one, it's a nesscity to read a lot to have a better writing.

As once one the most famous Potato named, Stephen King, had once said,

"If you want to become a writer, you must do two things above all others; read a lot and write a lot."

I would trust that guy.

Now into the recondition part:

If you're into terrorist attacks on the first chapter, then this is your story to read. However, how the book is set up, might change your mind.

In the Afterworlds, its has two books in one; here let me explain more. On the very first chapter, you begin to read about an eight-teen year old girl named Darcy, where she's writing the most important e-mail in her life, it to this imaginary publishing industry called "YA" something like that, and this is all in third point of view. Then on the next chapter of the book, it's Darcy's book the Afterworlds.

Afterworlds starts off with Lizzie at the air port, then going to a terrorist attack. Of course Lizzie calls 911, and the phone operator tells Lizzie to play dead. The thing is, Lizzie plays dead to well, it's to a point Lizzy is in this new demotion called "Afterworlds" where all the dead go to until they are forgotten. As she in this new world for her, she meets the god of death, Yamaraj, who guides her in the Afterworlds. After she comes back to life, it's a roller-coaster that she can't control and new surprises along the way.

The two tie together, because you get to see how the two balanced each other out. When you're reading about Darcy , you'll see how her life has an impact on her book. To add to the list, some of the things Lizzie experience are based of what Darcy experience. Not only you'll get to see how the two are guided together, you'll get to see the publishing industry kind of works. Of course I would not for sure know if it's true or not, since I never professionally published a book. *tears* but a Potato does dream.

If you like the book then go check it out!

Until next time Potatoes, this Potato will have new context in the future out her unusually Potato life.