#AskAPotato: The Start

Hey Potatoes

It's me, the gracious Potato being here. Coming again.

   If you Potato Nation, did see/read in the description; I give advice. Don't worry, a lot of people ask for my advice, they told me it's actually good and they used it. Or they put their own twist into it.

   To be honest here, (exposing myself) I love to give advice. Can it be mediocre, of course we are still growing, but it's will give you guys a new perspective on things.

   Potato Nation: How will this even work?

  Big Potato Sister: Hold on! I'm getting there!

How It Will Work: Rules.

    1) Potato will PM me, I will get as fast as I can to it.

    2)Potato must be honest, and tell me their whole perfective. So Potato Mama Bear can understand more better.

   3)Potato can have a choice of not their issues posted here.

   4)If Potato want's issues to be posted, then they will have a choice of being anonymous, having a fake username, or having their actual username.

   5)You don't have to take my advice, it's just a advice not a force thing you have to do.

    6) You can take it, or not. It's all up to you.

    Plus, since I'm going to post (With Consent With Potato) , I hope all the other Potato family will help you.

   If one of the Potatoes are bulling in any such way; tell me so I can deal with them. If it that person is still bulling you, I will report it to Wattpad. I'll block your ass, this is a safe place for my Potatoes, if you bully one of my Potato Family. You are not a potato, you are a fucking jerk that need a my foot shoved up you little fucking as-

   Okay before I stray away from the subject. If you lovely Potatoes are interested, PM and I will give you all I got!

Until Next Time.

I AM A POTATO IN PUBERTY!