Rant: My Horrible Grammar

Hey Potatoes!

   It's been awhile, hope y'all like the book recommendation I gave you guys late time.

   So time, I give you a pointless rant; My Horrible Grammar.

     If you guys ever read my books, especially my first book here, has almost the worst grammar the Wattpad world has ever seen. Which in all honest is not true, that much _._ , I have seen books look like text message. I can't read that, I get very confused way to quickly, then feel like an old grandma from the Jurassic time period.

    On My Brother And I Got Rejected, I've been getting comment, so were good and most were about my horrible grammar. At first I was like; "Okay it was my first book, and in general I have terrible grammar, I have other works to deal with." (I still do, to this day! So stay tone for more! ;* ) 

   Over the time, I've been here. I always wanted to do something for my Cuties/Potatoes who have been dealing with me since the beginning of time, where I honestly never know what the hell I'm doing with my life here. Years later I've found to out to thinks, Wattpad is pretty much my life and I honestly don't have a life.

     Yeah that's right. I DON'T HAVE A LIFE!

     So when I get a comment deep in my books, and it's about my grammar or how it sucks. I'm here thinking, "Then please tell me, why the hell you keep reading?!"

     Do you guys even know how funny it is, when I see someone attempting to correct my grammar, and they screw up, then you see an awesome Cutie/Potato calling them out on it. Then you see a little cat fight, of course me being the author cuts in, saying "I like you." After that we'll straight out have a full conversation on the mean comment, taking about this shit.

     Lemme tell y'all ; IT WAS FUNNY!

    Alright Potatoes that's then end of my stupid rant.

   Let's me give a quick shout out my fighter Cutie Potato @SerendipitousScarlet , Love you, girl! I hope you keep doing what you keep on doing, The Defender Of Terrible Grammar Amateur Authors!

    You should check out her book called Twisted Cliché , for sure I will check it out later you should too!

THE AMATEUR POTATO IS OUT!