Open Relationship - Chapter 11

Yeah, because the last one was so short, I felt I owed you all another chapter. Enjoy!

Please vote and comment at the end! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Noah asked for me to meet him at a diner from some breakfast so I headed there at around nine. When I got there Noah was waiting for me at the door and I was greeted with a smile and a very long kiss. “Mm, that was unexpected.” I said, a little dazed.

“I missed you.” He stated simply and ushered my inside. We ordered and sat in a semi-awkward silence until Noah cleared his throat. “You don’t have to feel awkward about dating someone else James.”

“I know.” I said, looking up at him. That’s not why I was quiet. It was because I knew I’d have to choose one of them, and I was confused. My family didn’t want me with Noah, but that made me want him even more.  

“Besides, you’ve only just started dating the both of us, so it makes sense to be in casual relationships.” He added. I got what he was doing. He was justifying my dating the both of them. Well, that was all right with me. I wasn’t quite ready to end this either.

“So is there anything new now with you?” He asked and I smiled.

“Yes, I finally got an internship at a school! I’m so excited! I’m another step closer to what I want to do.”

“Surprising though.”

“What is surprising? That I got an internship?” I asked angrily.

“No! No! That’s not what I meant. I meant that you want to be a teacher. Most people have that as their back up, not their dream. I respect that, teacher’s don’t get enough credit.” That made me smile.

“Well, I like the idea of molding young minds.”

“I don’t think I could handle it. Me and kids, we don’t do so well together.”

“Oh…so you don’t want children?”

“It’s not the first thing I think about, no.”

“Oh.” I said shortly. Noah looked uncomfortable for a moment.

“I’m not saying I would be opposed to the idea. I’m just not planning on it.”

“Right,” I finished. I wasn’t sure if that was honest, or if he was just covering. Great, now I was pulling apart everything he said thanks to my entire family not liking him. It was like my mother was in my head saying why being with him was a bad idea. Stop it James.

After breakfast, I was going to head back to the apartment so Noah walked me back. We talked casually about our jobs, and our friends. He told me about his grandparents asking when they would see me again. The conversation then drifted to our favorite movies, to fantasies, to sex. When we reached my apartment, I was beyond saving. We were both upstairs in my room in a flash, undressing each other, unable to stop touching, kissing.

It was ecstasy, the way Noah touched me. I couldn’t understand why I had denied him last time. What was wrong with me? I was glad nobody was home at the moment, because we were too distracted to be worried about our volume.

I screamed, begged, and moaned until I was out of breath and had to stop to catch it. I left long scratch marks down his back urging him not to stop.

“Don’t you dare stop.” I growled at him and he chuckled in response, holding me against him.

When we were both finally out of breath, lying on the bed with goofy smiles on our faces I heard Hollis walking inside, talking on her phone. We had finished just in the nick of time it seemed. Hollis wouldn’t have minded teasing me about this for who knows how long.