Open Relationship - Chapter 5

I'm sorry it's been so long, but Ive had midterms! Enjoy!!!

At the side is a picture of PunkRockPenguin (Heather) and I in my dorm when she came to visit me!! YAY!!!! You all better be reading her story Royal Pain in the Ass, some of my characters from Politically Incorrect make appearances there!!! ^-^

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

James

The second our lips touched, I knew I was in trouble. I also wasn’t completely thinking straight. It was difficult to concentrate after all those drinks, and his hands pulling me closer against him. Before I knew it, I had led us up the stairs to my door and I fumbled with the keys again, pushing the door open and Noah slammed it shut behind us.

Somehow we made it into my room and I was thrown back onto my bed. “Do you-…?” I started to ask but he stopped me with his lips.

“No talking.” He hissed, his voice husky. My dress was pulled off me in a moment and I was messing with his shirt buttons. We were both already out of breath, as we undressed each other.

Noah

We were already past the need for foreplay. We were both hungry for each other, and didn’t want to wait for anything. I slammed her against the wall, pounding into her. Both of us were gasping and sighing, my forehead pressed against hers. We were drunk and clumsy, but it just made the situation that much more enjoyable. We fumbled and laughed, just exploring each other’s bodies.

James fell asleep mere moments afterwards. I watched her sleep for a little while. She was so beautiful, a calm expression on her face. At least, at first. She was more amusing than anything else in her sleep. Her eyes flitted back and forth and she murmured random things, mostly unintelligible. I looked at the clock and frowned. From how her brother acted last night, I didn’t think being here in the morning was a good idea. I gave James a soft kiss before I crawled out of the bed and snuck quietly out of the apartment.

James

I woke up a few hours later, my vision hazy and my stomach churning. The first thought that came to my head was, “Oh god no…” as I raced to my bathroom and shut the door behind me. I barely made it to the toilet as everything I had ingested that night came right back up.

After I was done relieving my stomach of everything I realized that my bed had been empty besides me. I hadn’t dreamt that whole thing, had I? Or had Noah just skipped out after I fell asleep? To be honest, I didn’t really like the idea of either.

I decided just to sit in the shower for a little while to feel better. When I got out I wasn’t surprised that the sun was already coming up. I pulled on some sweats before popping some aspirin and groaning at the hangover I felt coming on. “James? You up?” I heard Wes’s voice outside my door. I opened it up and smiled at the dark shadows under his eyes.

“You look like a zombie…” I teased.

“I could hear you throwing up from the other side of the apartment.” He returned with a smirk.

“Yeah, yeah.”

“Bacon, eggs, and pancakes?” Wes asked, and I gave him a sly smile.

“I’ll join you in a minute.” I grabbed my phone from my desk and put it in my pocket before going to help Wes in the kitchen.