jägerbombs + spray tan =

Well, Aaron's getting on my nerves

Well, Aaron's getting on my nerves. "Have you slept together yet? How was it?" That's what he says every single morning when I walk into the salon. He thinks it's weird that we've almost been seeing each other for five weeks and haven't made it as far as the bedroom yet.

To be honest, I haven't really thought about it and Dean hasn't mentioned it, maybe we just don't fancy each other.

Work has been a right drag. But Dean text me to see if I want to go round his house tomorrow, I've not been there before, so I'm quite looking forward to that.

So, Aaron said that this is going to be it, that Dean and I are finally going to have sex, and maybe he's right, maybe it is time.

"Spray tan, that's what you need," Aaron said as we each downed a Jägerbomb.

Yeah, we do Jägerbombs in the salon after work on a Saturday — well, we don't finish work until six and we need to get pre-drinks in before hitting the town.

"You'll be looking so hot; he won't know what to do with himself." Aaron smiled.

That was a bit weird because if Dean and I were going to get down to business, I wanted him to remember what to do. But anyway my mind was on other things; I was nervous about meeting Dean's mum, it was a massive deal, I mean I'd only ever had one boyfriend before him. Aaron's idea of getting a spray tan sounded like a good one; I always felt more confident with a tan. And it was like Aaron said, I'd be looking my best, and I trusted him because he was my best friend . . .