"Ant. I'm not moving back to Houston, I already told you that." Her smile went away as she just crushed my dreams.

"Why not? You pregnant now and I wanna be around."

"I like it there better."

"What's better about that swamp water ass place?" I was serious.

"I'm dead ass not about to argue with you. It's not like you be home anyway." She caught an attitude hella quick.

"I do be home! Not all the time, but I be there most of the time."

She just sat there looking at me.

"Okay, Taylor. You can have your way for now, but we gotta figure something out. Until then, let me know all the important dates like doctor appointments."

"I will, baby. I'm not trying to be difficult, but I love it there. I feel like I belong." She started crying.

"It's good, Tay. I don't want you to worry about it. I'm just happy you're carrying my child; I hope school won't be too stressful for you. I really wanted to wait till you graduated."

"I'm a G, school will be easy. I think we should postpone the wedding though. The baby's supposed to be born in late March and the wedding is in April, that's too soon."

"I didn't even think about that. He'll be only one month when the wedding was originally scheduled. When you wanna have it then?"

"He? And maybe late May, around your birthday. I'll have to see how the pregnancy goes, give me some time to think it over."

"Yeah, he. We gotta be having a boy. My pops only had boys and I think it'll be the same for me. You want a girl?"

"It doesn't matter to me. A boy would be nice, same if it's a girl."

"I would like to have a girl too, but I don't think that's what you're gonna have."

"This is still unbelievable to me. God just been blessing me like no tomorrow." I can tell she was super happy.

"I love you, mamas. I promise to make sure you straight for the whole nine months." We stood up and I held her waist.

I'm gone be a daddy y'all, that's crazy. My child, boy or girl, ain't gone want for nothing. I'm so thankful that this happened at a moment when I would be able to financially take care of a child. Holidays gone be the best for my lil one. Not only will it be straight financially, but I vow to love my baby till the end of time. Taylor's going to be a great mother, I have no doubts. Now it's time to alter my schedule to make room for Taylor and the baby.

"You hungry? We could go get whatever you want." I smiled.

"I'm hungry, but I can't eat. The only thing that will stay down is fruit." She whined.

"I gotta tell all my family I'm bout to have a baby." I couldn't stay still now.

I grabbed my phone and dialed my pops number first. I was eager for him to answer as the phone continued to ring. He picked up after a few rings and I couldn't wait to spill the news.

"What's up, Ant?" He said.

"TJ, there?"

"Yuh. Why?"

"Put me on speaker and tell him to come here."

My pops yelled TJ's name in the background and I waited for him to tell me they both were present.

"Guess what." I said all proud and shit.

"What?" They both asked.

"Guess."

Time Heals Allजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें