Chapter Eighteen: Welcome To Reality

OH-MY-GOSH! We've made it to 9.7K! Thank you so much everyone! Anyway, here's an early upload of the next chapter. Keep those comments rolling in and don't forget to vote and follow too! Also, those who have already commented- I will get back to you on those comments, sometimes my PC doesn't let me reply, but I will make sure I keep trying until a reply has been formed.
Thanks again!
-Elisha122!

Chapter Eighteen: Welcome To Reality

As his devilish face turned to me and I saw his eyebrows rise in question, I said what I felt without any hesitation. "If only you were still innocent. Well, that was a myth. You have me now, what else can you do?"
And then I thought, he can do anything.
He managed to trap me, my father and would probably aim to drag Aaron and his brothers down with me too. Who would be next- Imogen from Maxwell's? And speaking of my father, where was he? I sure hoped that they'd left him at the farm- 1. To seek help, and 2. Most importantly, that he was able to get away and save himself.
I wouldn't let Larry do with my father or Aaron, the same he'd done to me. Trapped me in this prison of isolation and made me create faith in a stranger that I'd never even constructed in myself.
He smirked, which didn't surprise me somehow. "Oh sweetheart, you really don't know what I'm capable of, do you?"
This was it- the way I'd felt through most of school, again. The feeling of prejudice, as if every single person was judging me on what I'd done, what I'd been forced to believe, and mainly, who I was.
"Where are you taking me?" I spat out, disgust in my tone. The back of this van was so remote, so cramped that I could barely fit in the small space. I knew no-one was here beside me, but I still felt extremely claustrophobic.
He smiled again, and as the moonlight flashed through the windscreen, I spotted one of the other men driving. His face was drawn, and he had eyes the colour of lava from an erupted volcano. Was it just my overactive imagination? I don't know. But it sure was haunting. "It's funny how you have no respect for people isn't it Lola, especially the people who are the closet to you. Your little friend Aaron warned you about me, didn't he. But you didn't listen. You trusted a stranger, and now you'll pay the price."
As he said his name, my blood ran cold. If he ever did anything to hurt Aaron I'd make sure that he regretted it for the rest of his life.
"You didn't answer my question," I pointed out, "Where are you taking me?"
"Somewhere with butterflies, roses and sunshine" he spoke, and as he did, all of them in the front of the van chuckled with immediate laughter.
What was so funny?
My naivety?
I sure hoped they weren't mocking me. But what could I do? Nothing.
"Oh, we're here!" Exclaimed one of the other men, pointing forwards and turning left until the vehicle came to a halt. "Derek's meeting us at the front."
I froze, "The front of what?"
Larry smirked again as if on cue, and fire ignited in his now brutal and threatening eyes. "Your going on a little adventure, Lola."
Somehow, I didn't like the sound of this so called 'adventure'.
The other two men hopped out of the front and about five seconds later, I heard the clinking of the door behind me, and then the two doors flew open, and there they stood- two burly men wearing black and looking extremely dangerous. One hopped in the back to get me, but I retorted back until I hit the front seats. Eventually, he caught me in his firm grip and practically dragged me from the van.
"Ouch!" I exclaimed as his fingers dug into my skin. But after I'd spoken, he made sure to tighten his grip, and I kept quiet from then on.
They dragged me around the van, through the blistering coldness of the night until I was walking towards... A plane?
It was more like a jet than a plane. An ice-white replica of a plane you'd ride to go on holiday. But I had a feeling it was so much more than this.
This had to be a dream. I considered snapping myself out of this dream and taking myself back to reality, but then I realised, this was reality.
In front of the plane sat another van with a group of large men surrounding the premises. Larry toddled next to us over to the other men, and once we'd reached them, they all faced me, giving me looks of hatred.
Welcome to reality, I thought, as I braced myself for what would happen next.