Chapter Fifteen: Banished For Eternity

A/N:

OMG! We've made it to ChickLit #226! Thank you so much guys, you have really made my day! Anyway, this is the next chapter that I have decided to post as a thank you for all of your support! As always, don't forget to comment, vote and follow! :)

Thanks again - Elisha122! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Fifteen: Banished For Eternity

I just stood, motionless. Aaron stood next to me, stoic and unmoving. I could tell he was looking at me, trying to sense my reaction and detect what emotional state I was in. But at this moment in time I was far too worried about my own father to even think about what anyone else was doing, besides him. Even though my mouth remained shut, my teeth grinded together in pure fury and anger that somehow, an innocent music producer had managed to completely change his entire character and then drag me and my father down with him, down into the depths of despair. Well, this was it. When I found my father, I would make a plan. A plan to escape, a plan to frame Larry without getting caught in the act, and a plan to abolish these unbearable memories from my life for eternity.
I could feel my eyes welling with ice-cold tears. But now wasn't the time to become weak, I had to remain strong for my father, the only family I had left. Even though my pulse rate was far too high already, I decided to move quickly, trying to search for him.
At first I asked the ward nurses, grabbing them by the arms and spinning them around to grab their attention. Aaron followed me as I darted around the Hospital, but so far his presence was only making me more impatient and furious with this state I was in. So far, no-one had any sign of him. Security had been alerted and guards were on the lookout for my father that had vanished into thin air, but I wasn't going to give up. Even if the nurses told me I should remain calm, composed and collected. Obviously, I didn't tell them about Larry and his secret agenda, instead I just said that I thought he'd gotten lost. But I knew far too well this wasn't an accident, it was a plot to seek revenge, revenge on someone innocent. Me.
Finally I ran out the front doors of the Hospital, with Aaron trailing behind me. My coat became quickly drenched in the rain and my face was coated with frost but I didn't even care. Eventually, I turned round and snapped at Aaron, who retorted back slightly at first but them remained still.
"What are you doing? Wh-why don't you help me? Please..."
Aaron looked pained and certainly hurt that I'd questioned his ability to help me. The force from the sky however was so heavy that I couldn't really see his facial expression, which was probably the upside, if there was one. "Look, Lo, you don't need to be searching. You need to be thinking about this and, at the moment you can't because your in a natural state of shock. Just try and remember, what does Larry's car look like?" His tone sounded soft, but bruised and extremely threatened.
"It's silver, like metal," I replied, "A Cadillac." I kept my eyes open and began to rummage through the car park, in search for his car. I almost tripped several times and one time a car was inches from me, the driver beeping and cursing at me. That wasn't important though. My physical state wasn't, it was my fathers that was vital to protect. So far, nothing had appeared. Just at that moment, a roaring clap of thunder boomed over the air, vacant with emptiness surrounding the grey clouds that were attached to the skyline.
Aaron grabbed my arm lightly, "Come on Lo, we need to get back inside!"
I shook my head, soul rippled with determination. "No, I can't go back in there. Where's your car?"
Without even thinking, Aaron directed me over to his cherry red Toyota and we slid in its chunky frame. I sat, using my jumper sleeve to wipe away the icy water from my face, shivering with fear. "I can't think where he's gone, Aaron. I really can't!"
Aaron revved the engine up. "Well, where he's gone won't be close. All I know is that if I was Larry and I'd taken your father for some unknown reason, I wouldn't be hanging around in the area where I'd taken him. I'd be long gone. Look, we'll leave everything at the Hospital and just make an escape, get out of here before something bad happens and travel to my families farm, OK?"
I shook my head, retorting again, desperate to protect my father. "I can't, I can't leave him."
"We won't, I promise," assured Aaron, "We're just going to think for a bit. You need to clear your head, and there's no way we'll be able to search for him if we have no leads. I promise, we'll find him." The air slipped into silence. "Can you trust me, Lo?"
Without even thinking, I knew my answer. "Yes, I trust you Aaron."

Diner Girl! (IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara