"So what do you prefer, we'll just stand here?" I said mockingly which seems to piss him off. He sighed and start walking pulling me behind him.

"Let me go, Edward, Irina's waiting for me." I confessed.

"I don't care." He said coldly as he opened his car and shove me inside. Regret, is all I feel right now but I prepared myself to escape as he walk to the driver's seat and once he opened in and his half in. I quickly push the door open and ran inside the hotel to the elevator, quickly pushing the 8th floor and push the close button. I was shaking in fear. But why should I, right?

As soon as the elevator open I look around looking at the room numbers until I spotted room 810 and quickly ring the door bell.

"Irina, hurry!" I shouted in panic. She opened the door and I quickly barged in pushing her gentle and close the door.

I was breathing heavily and Irina noticed it. A confuse look written on her face.

"What happened?" She asked, looking worried.

"Running away." I breathed.

"From who?"

"Cullen." I answered. "I'm sorry for rudely barging in." I apologize.

"That's okay. Just breath, okay?" She said putting her hands on my shoulders and guide me to the couch.

As I settled down on her couch she grab a water from the mini fridge and gave it to me. I opened it and drank it, gulping until its too cold that my thought cannot handle it anymore, I stopped.

As soon as my breathing became normal. We talked and I told her everything that happened from the moment I came back home until what happened earlier. A few tears drop as I finish the story. She then enveloped me into a hug and comfort me. A few minutes later there's a knock on the door.

"Shit!" I muttered.

"Go and hide in the closet." She instructed and I obediently do it.

I heard as Irina opened the door and greeted him. My heart beats faster in fear. I'm suppose to be tough and not to cower in fear but it seems I'm failing, I guess. I won't win an Oscar this year. Huhuhu.

"And who the fuck are you?! She's not here, Cullen! And why do you care about her, Cullen. When you cheated on her with her bitch of a best friend!" She yelled.

"Just bring her out. Damn it!" He shouted back.

"Just leave, Edward. She's not here." She said calmly.

"Fine!" He finally gave in and I heard the door shut.

Phew! I thought it would take forever for me to wait for him to leave.

I got out of the closet and saw Irina grinning at me with excitement in her eyes.

"Thank you." I muttered.

"No worries. I know you don't want him to be around you right now." She assured.

"Thanks. Now shall we get started with our girls night?" I asked.

"Umm... not yet. We have to wait for our special guest who will be here in a minute." She informed.

"Who is this special guest?" I asked, curious.

"You'll see."

The doorbell rang and Irina hurried to the door and happily opened it. I try to peek to see who is this special guest but I cannot see it because Irina's blocking her view until they hugged.

"Kate?" I asked, making sure if its really her and she smiled widely.

"Hi Bella!" She greeted. I smiled.

"I thought you were out with Jake?" I asked curiously. She blushed and look down at the floor.

"I was but I cannot miss this opportunity to bond with my sister and my friend." She answered.

***

Getting out of Irina's room and getting down to the lobby. Alone, to have breakfast was the first thing I regret at the moment I got up. I growled at the sight of Edward in the hotel restaurant. Smirking at me like an idiot he is. I look around and the tables are all filled up and there are no vacant seats. This ought to be interesting.

I walk towards him and sat on the empty chair in front of him. I wanted to know something right now but I can only get the answer from him.

"Good morning," I greeted and grab the menu from the table looking into it.

"Likewise," He nodded. "I heard you sneak out last night."

I sighed. "Yes, so?"

"You should go home or to my place."

"As if I would go to hell. I would rather live on the streets." I snapped.

"Live on the streets? Breaking News, Bella Swan, a.k.a top model is living on the street?" He laughed. "People would talk and would dig in for more informations and that would be the end of your parents."

He's got a point. People would really get their hands dirty to know everything and that would affect my parents and their... affairs? I guess.

I huffed. "Whatever." I spat.

"So, what's it going to be sweetheart? Live with me or your parents?" He asked. I opened my mouth to say something but I decided to close it, doubting my decision.

"If you live with me I will give you the whole truth and answer all your questions." He offered.

I opened my mouth to say something but I decided to close it again not knowing what to say.

"I'll provide everything you need and wants. I'll give you everything you desire if that's what you want."

Should I give in?

"Promise?" I found myself asking.

"Promise." He answered and I just smiled.

"I don't think so."

"You broke your promise to me once and how will I know if you won't break this one, again." I dared.

"I'm not a boy now. I can assure you I'm a man of my word this time and I will not hurt you again. What happens in the past won't happen again."

"Fine." I said but I'm still doubting. I don't fully trust him and he must work hard to gain my trust again.

"Do we have a deal then?"

"Deal."

Hello! I hope you like this chapter.

Dont forget to Vote, or Comment!