I got up from my seat and went to the front door. "C'mon River, be a good sport, plus I don't want to be late for school" I called after him. He mumbled something I didn't hear. Oh well, time for the hell hole they call school. My brother unlocked the car and got in the drivers seat, while I got in the passenger seat, we buckled up our seat belts,and then my brother started moving the car towards the school.

Living near the Tahoe lake is awesome, you got to see many natural phenomena. I like being surrounded by nature, it's like I'm connected in a way. I feel safe. It's a place where I let all my worries out, I can have peace with me and my surroundings.

I sighed; I wonder what my old friends are doing. Are the missing me, like I'm missing them? I was suddenly interrupted from the thoughts by a hand waving in front of my face. "Huh, what?" I asked. "You kind of zoned out on me, are you OK?" My brother frowned. "Yeah, I'm just thinking" I smiled. "Oh, okay" He nodded. "So, how was school yesterday?" He asked but kept his eyes on his the road. "Surprisingly, it was good" I said.

We kept talking until we reached the school. I got out and went to enter the school. I got to my locker and opened it and took some books out. Suddenly, I felt someone behind. I turned around to see who it is. Jane. "Hey, Sab" She greeted. "Oh, it's you" I let out a breath of relief. She scrunched her eye brows in confusion. "I didn't see you coming, and you scared me" I smiled. Her face tuned from a confused one to amused one. "Well. that's just adds up to my credit" I teased. I stuck out my tongue at her. I know, I act like a child."How mature of you" She rolled her eyes. "C'mon, let's go before we're late to class" I pushed her towards our class. "Wait, I didn't go to my locker" She screamed. "Jesus, do you need to scream this loud?" I rubbed my ears. She laughed nervously. "Well, I freaked out, what do expect?" She asked. I nodded. "OK, now let's go to your locker before we're late" I pushed again, but this time towards her locked. "What's with you and pushing people?" she asked, and took my hand off of her.

When we arrived to her locker, she unlocked it and took out her books. "So, you never told me, do you like the school?" She glanced at me. "Yeah, it's good, I like it" I nodded. "That's good, now for the real question, do you like me? not like like me, I mean friend way" She asked. "Yeah I like you, your a good friend, plus you help me out on my first day, so why I shouldn't like you?" I teased. She blew out a breath of relief. "OK, now what about my friends, or you can say now our friends?" She raised one eyebrow. "I like 'our' friends. They're funny, and kind to me because they accepted me on my first day even tho they don't know me" I finished with a smile.

We headed to our first class after Jane got her books, and we're late thanks to her-NOT!! And after being scolded for being late the teacher said, and I quote "You children these day don't get the meaning of being in time, you waste time a lot" After being lectured about the importance of time, the teacher aloud us to sit in our seat, and accused us of wasting time of the period- which is his fault not ours- he then continued the lesson.

I and Jane left the class, with her laughing and me scowling . She finds that the situation we've been through was amusing. I just don't get it, what's so funny about getting yelled at.I frowned. I turned towards Jane and asked, "Jane, can you please tell me what's so funny about being yelled at?" She cocked her head to the side and laughed again. I stomped my foot, this is so unfair; it's like she laughing at me!!! "Jane" I said irritation filled my voice. She sobered a bit then turned towards me. "Your expression was just so funny, when Mr.Harvey started yelling you paled and turned white as a sheet, I thought you were going to puke or something" Then she cracked up laughing. Ugh !!! I stomped away and left her to sober.

After a while Jane caught up to me and apologized. After the class finished we went to the third one. It was lunch time now, and I'm starving. "Finally" I threw my hands in the air and let out a deep sigh. "Finally is right, I'm starving" Jane agreed. We made our way to the cafeteria and went to stand in line waiting to order our food. "What are you going to order?" Jane asked as she skimmed throw the displayed food. Hmmmmm that's a very good question.

What do you like to eat my dear stomach, I thought. There was pizza, burgers, chicken salad, regular salad ( I bet those are for the fake barbies), and for drinks there's milk, water, fizzy drinks, and different flavors of juice, finally for dessert there's fruit salad. "Well my dear Jane, I'm gonna go with a burger, Pepsi and fruit salad" I finished with a smile. Man, I'm hungry!! I looked at Jane and asked, "What about you, J?" She looked at me and smiled. "I'm gonna go with a burger, pizza, cola, and finally fruit salad" She said. I looked at her like she grew too heads. "Are you that hungry?" I asked with disbelief. "Heh, I'm a growing girl I need food" She laughed nervously. After we ordered, we picked our food and went to our table.

When we headed to our table we found Ian and sitting on his lap was Ellie, next on was Kale, but this time there was no Noah. I'm disappointed; I really wanted to see him today. We approached the table and took a seat. "Hi Kale, Ian, Ellie" I said smiling brightly. "Hello, Sabrina" Ellie chipped. Ian waved as a greeting. Kale is another story; he just nodded as if he's too cool to talk. I scoffed. "Oh please, don't act like your cool" Jane spoke my thoughts. If it wasn't my second day here and being the shy person I am, I would've told him that. Kale grunted. "Please !! You wish you'de be as cool as me" He said smugly. Jane and Kale continued to biker. I shook my head at their childish behavior.

I was way too deep in my food that I didn't notice Noah grabbing a chair and sitting down. Oh my god, he must've seen me while I eat. I shook my head in horror. He can't when I eat I behave like a starved animal. Jane looked at me suspiciously; I shook my head at her and smiled. I hope he didn't see me, then I will be embarrassed the rest of my high school life. "Why hello there my dear friend" Kale smirked. "Hi" Was Noah's response. I guess he doesn't talk a lot.

*************************************************************************

I'm really sorry for the wait!!! I've been lazy and depressed lately and then I decided it waws not fair that I make you guys wait so here it is.

I know its not a chapter and it's not interesting, but I needed a filler so things don't stop where they are now.

On the side is Jane played by Alexandra Daddario

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE !!! ?? TT ^ TT IT WOULD MEAN A LOT <3

AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR (@serendipitousoreos) FOR MAKING THIS AWESOME COVER !!! I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT <3

COMMENT, VOTE AND ADD TO UR LIBRARY PLEASE !!

Peace out~

XoReshaoX