"Randall Ivashkov, you have committed some of the most heinous and disgusting crimes any moroi ever has. And as your punishment you will follow Natasha into the depths of hell. Do you have anything truthful to say for your crimes against this world?"

"You can't kill me; I am a royal."

"Yes, I'm sure that's what Natasha thought as well. But as you can see her status as a royal has been revoked just as yours is about to be. May God have mercy on your soul Randall." With that she repeated her earlier actions as did the executioner and Randall's head also fell into the waiting basket.

Turning to look at aunt Tati I asked, "what do we do with the bodies?"

"They are to be burned to ash." She answered. Turning to Chris she asked, "Lord Ozera, would you mind once they are prepared lighting the pyres?"

"Of course not your majesty it would be my complete honor." Chris answered her.

"Thank you."

"Sergei, how long will it be before they are ready?" I asked.

"Less than an hour the pyres have already built. The bodies just need to be cleaned and wrapped."

"Thank you, let us know when it's time please." He silently bowed his head in a yes. Looking back at aunt Tati I asked, "would you like to go inside and wait or wait here?"

"It is custom to wait here." She graciously informed me. 

"Thank you aunt Tati, for teaching me how to do this. Although I hope I never have to reside over an execution myself. I imagine with Dimitri and I being immortal we will have to."

"I'm afraid you are right Rose."

With that we all passed the time chatting with each other. Vik informed Adrian that she was moving to court with her family and that she would be attending classes there. And that she hoped to attend college when she graduated. Lissa informed Vika of her decision to attend Leigh and major in political science. Adrian decided that whatever college Vika decided to attend he would as well. He would get his master's in law specializing in corporate/business as well as criminal law, just in case I needed him, he said. Causing everyone to laugh. Vika made the decision to go to medical school while also having a risqué shop at court. Again, everyone laughed.

I told her that I would be a very good customer for her. Dimitri said, "you sure will my darling." 

Again laughter ran rampant. Chris decided to go to Leigh as well, majoring in culinary science. Mia was also attending to major in business development. Karo, wanted to open a children's clothing and shoe store at court. Sonya, wanted to open a specialty bakery. With her own line of 'Rose' shaped chocolate doughnuts. More laughter ensued when she said that. 

Olena and Yeva would remain at home and look after ZoZo and Roslyn. As well as mine and Dimitri's children when they were born. I told mom that she had to retire and move to court which she gladly decided to do. Throughout our discussion Mason and Eddie had remained quiet and I was about to find out why.

"Mase, Ed why so quite?"

"Nothing to say really." Eddie answered but I already knew what was wrong.

"Now tell the truth."

Mason sighed and began, "our lives were decided for us when we were born Rose." Eddie nodded.

"Uh, no actually they weren't. As you are my brothers; you cannot be guardians."

They both looked stunned before Eddie asked, "are you serious?"

"Would I lie to you about something as important as this?"

"No." Mase answered.

"So, what you are saying is that not only do we not have to get our promise marks. But that we can do and be whatever we wish with our lives?" Eddie asked.