Chapter Twenty Seven

hiiiii everyone, how are you?

i actually just moved to North Carolina from Georgia, which was why i didn't update for a good two months between chapters 25-26. school still sucks though tbh

but, in other news, have you guys watched the new seasons of Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) and Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)?  Pretty sure both only have 4 episodes as far as today, (episode 5 for both comes out tomorrow) but they're looking really good so far. And the theme songs for both are so catchy. Spring 2017 for anime is gonna be great.

(MY HERO ACADEMIA EPISODE 3 WAS SO GOOD, WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE, WATCH IT)

(AND SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN EPISODE 4, THAT CLIFFHANGER WAS INSANE)

okay, enjoy the chapter, love you all so much!

Telling all three of them the story they wanted to hear was kind of funny, because their expressions were completely different from one another's, and it was entertaining to you.

After finishing, they all were kind of shocked. I mean, you did run into two homunculi. And you knew some of the abilities they had. As well as that man linked to Cameron, who was now in custody, thanks to your backup. 

"(Y/N), you aren't hurt, are you?" Ed said, after you finished your story.

"No.. not really. I was just really dead set on finding out what was going on." 

"Okay, that's good. And that guy is here right now?"

You nodded, and pointed downwards, trying to tell him he was downstairs. He seemed to understand what you meant, and he nodded his head.

"Are you going to watch the interrogation?" Al asked.

"I think so. They said they weren't going to start questioning without me there, so I guess so. You guys should come."

"Are you sure?" Ed asked, standing up as you did the same. 

"Yeah," you responded, "I don't think it would be right if I went alone. Besides, you all are apart of this. I wouldn't be selfish like that."

Ed smiled and murmured an, "okay" under his breath, or, that's all you could make out.

Although you were mainly speaking to Ed and Al, Roy came along too. It's not that you didn't want him too, of course. He's been helping you ever since you wanted to be on the Cameron Aldaine case. You just didn't know if such a high rank should be at the interview.

All four of you walked out of the room in silence at first, until you got to the hallway, because Alphonse tripped over a bump in the carpet, and you couldn't help but laugh.

But, it was time to get serious. 

The four of you made your way down to the office. Well, I don't think you could really call it an office. 

In the center of the room was a desk with a chair, where the mysterious man sat. On the other side of the desk was another chair, but it was empty. Where was the hired investigator?

The walls were plain white, and the floor was a marble tile. There wasn't much left in the room besides the desk, except for a few chairs on the side.

"Excuse me, if it's okay, may I investigate?" Roy said, going up to someone holding a clipboard and some papers. The man nodded and saluted, and Mustang walked up to the empty chair and took a seat.

You grabbed Ed and Al's arms and pulled them towards the wall with the chairs, so you all could be out of the way. 

No one said anything for the first few minutes, until Roy finally decided to speak up. "What's your name?"