For Narnia And For Aslan

Eustace could feel all the adrenaline running through his veins, his heartbeat so loud that he could feel it on his ears and he wiped the sweat running down his forehead. They were to many, her troop was over sized and they had almost no chances of wining. He was praying inside for Aslan to come and for him to save them. They needed a miracle.

He looked to his side amazed by the four of them. He knew they were also worried but the were wearing a mask that showed determination and no fear, it was the face of a true warrior. He envied them at that moment but was also happy that they were there. He was just overthinking to much after all Aslan always showed up to help them. He looked around the battle field looking for him but no gold came to his sight. He looked at them again, his heroes, everybody's heroes. All of them porting their emblematic weapon. Even Lucy and Susan looked fierce, he was sad. They were girls, the weren't meant to fight they were meant to be in the castle away from harms way. He just didn't want them to get hurt, he wished they had stayed with Lily. After Lily collapsed she hadn't woken up, yes all of them were worried but they knew that she would be safe in the castle.

They looked at each other one more time, like a goodbye without words. The time had come they had to fight. Peter started galloping and everyone followed, the shouts of war starting to grow.

"For Narnia and for Aslan!"

On the other side they started doing the same. He had never seen her but he knew who she was, the only one in white. She didn't look like an angel though, more like a devil and the color didn't complement her. Eustace was screaming inside with fear but there was no going back now, they needed a miricle!

Suddenly they felt like they were in a movie, it was black and white. A beautiful black horse had come galloping in, planting itself in the middle of both troops who had stopped. The rider was wearing a white cape that was so big it gave it no shape. It mounted down from the horse and dropped its cape. They didn't gasp but the silence spoke louder. Lily was there wearing a tight black dress and wearing her hair loose making her innocent look disappear. She looked at all of them and stopped at Peter

"Next time, wake me up before all the fun starts" she said carelessly a hint of anger in her voice as she got a black bow and arrow and prepared it. Susan was amazed at the perfection on how she held it, the firmness in her arms, her arms looked trained for that. Lucy opened and closed her mouth not quite sure knowing what to do or ask

" How did I do?" Lily grinned at Lucy but she didn't get the Question.

" I couldn't be more proud " Eustace flinched even the sound of her voice made the air around cool down. He wasn't the only one confused was he?

" You broke two hearts instead of one!" The witch exclaimed as she approached Lily and placed a hand on her shoulder, looking at her in admiration.

" It was easy " Lily was trying to be modest. Edmund hated the moments when he clicked things together he really did.

" You, " he lifted a finger and pointed at Lily " You, are her daughter aren't you? " he wasn't asking he knew the answer.

" Finally " Lily exclaimed " It took you this long? " she said, hurt clear on her voice as she looked offended. All of them started to feel rage, how could they have been so blind when all the signs where there?

" How...Why....When?" Caspian tried to comprehend but couldn't even find words.

" You are a witch too aren't you? " Eustace spat out in disgust

" No." she answer simple but amazement was clear on her face " but I have Powers too...wanna guess them?" she asked excitedly but soon a frown took over her face " Gosh don't shout all at once " she said flatly full of sarcasm " I can mess around peoples feelings and minds " she said all happily while clapping her hands excitedly.

All of them hated her now but were confused about their feelings, what if they weren't true?

"Don't worry I am not playing with them now " she said gently, obviously she had read their minds

"Ready" she asked as she turned around to walk toward her mother. She turned around once again and looked at them, her stare was blank or it felt that way. Before she could turn around the witch had stabbed her and even the blood could be seen pouring down the black fabric. The witch leaned in to whisper something to her ears, her hand still holding the knife inside Lily. Lily's face had an expression of surprise and pain.

" I won't need you anymore" the Witch said and let go of the knife. Lily dropped to her knees the knife still in her as she watched her mothers troops attack!