I Will Break Up With Peter

They came back, they had to it was obvious. Edmund just wished that they hadn't because then the events of that morning wouldn't have taken place.

Edmund had woken up alone in his room. The knight before Lily had insisted on them to sleep in separate rooms because it was the right thing to do. She said that before she had been too drunk and she wasn't on her seances, that what they had done had been wrong. That had hurt his feelings, he knew to well that she had gone to Peter's room not long ago and she insisted for a cuddle. He didn't push it and ended going to sleep. he couldn't help but wonder what was wrong. Yesterday as the day ended Lily had become more quite, wouldn't look him in the eye and started avoiding kisses. Maybe it was just him after all, before they went to bed Lily had given him an amazing kiss.

As soon as their lips touched he felt sparks and he wished that he wasn't the only one feeling them. Lily seemed to be pretty good at kissing, full of experience where as for Edmund she had been his first kiss that felt that way. Maybe what he felt wasn't real, maybe it was all a reaction to the kiss but he didn't care. As they kissed everything was forgotten, the troubles, worries, Narnia...He didn't just want a normal kiss he wanted to make out. He wasn't sure of what he was doing but his mouth did. His tongue seemed like it couldn't wait any longer and just licked Lily's bottoms lip. She didn't wait and opened her mouthed and he quickly filled the space between their mouths. their tongues were having a war that he wished never ended. But it had to, they parted for air. Lily had given Edmund a last peck before she left living a breathless Edmund behind.

Edmund descended the next morning towards the kitchen where the breakfast was already set and Lily was already eating. He sat down still waiting for Lily to glance up at him, to notice him. She finally did but he wished she hadn't.

" We need to talk " She said firmly as she rested the cutlery back down on the table. Edmund didn't move he just kept staring intently into her eyes waiting for her to carry on, and so she did " I am still technically dating Peter." She had seen Edmund shift with pain of the reminder that she wasn't his yet but she didn't seem to care and she carried on " and what we did was wrong" there was a huge lump forming inside Edmunds throat and it was getting difficult to breath. how could she refer to what they had like that, with out sentiment not blinking? How could she say it was wrong when it had felt right the whole time? " I will break up with Peter " Edmund started to breath again " but I won't tell him about us " he was suffocating again and he knew that she had seen the sweat trickling down his forehead and his sudden change of color but she carried on " I am really confused about all of this but I don't want to hurt him" she carried on her voice flat while looking into Edmunds pained eyes. She would rather hurt him than Peter? This all had to be a nightmare this couldn't get worse! " and I also want some space between us for sometime " it had gotten worse! Now she wanted time alone, with out him. Edmund felt destroyed and he knew Lily could see the reflexion of the light on the tear rolling down his cheek but she ignored it.

She stood up and left. Just like that without saying goodbye, with out looking back. Edmund was destroyed, how could somebody break him so much? He cried and cried for hours trying to comprehend why it had all happened. Then after he though lots about it he decided he wasn't going to let Lily get what she wanted. She wanted him weak and lonely and he wasn't giving her that. He now hated her, didn't give a shit about if she died in the battle and her stupid body been possessed. She deserved all of it and he was going to be there for his brother when she left him. She only wanted to play with their feeling she was evil.

*****

Edmund was there now on the opposite side of Lily watching as the horses galloped towards them through the last raise of sun shine. As soon as Peter arrived he got down from his horse and kissed Lily. It had been a very quick kiss but it was enough for Edmund to hate her even more if that was possible. Soon everyone else arrived and they all started to get inside. Lily pulled Peter aside and they left. Soon they came back but Peter was still holding her by the waist. But as they entered the dinning room were all of them where he let go and kissed her on the cheek. Everybody noticed and didn't keep quiet. Peter said he broke up with Lily but Edmund knew to well that he had asked Lily to agree on it and she had behaved like and angel and said yes.

They all sat down around the oval shaped table. The room had been lighten up with candles giving the big room more shadows but still giving it a home feeling. The room wasn't to decorated all the attention was on the furniture. All of it had some precious gem on it or gold. They had all been carved and every detail was extremely well done. The food was placed in the middle of the table, too much food for all of them but food they would need for the up coming battle. As soon as Peter lifted his fork and knife everybody started eating. It was all exquisite and they were all enjoying it to the fullest nothing could go wrong right now, nothing could kill this happy environment.But then Lily stood up too quickly dropping her knife and fork at once which splattered all the food on her plate as she walked backwards quickly until she hit the wall. " not again" she begged as she fell to her knees and everybody watched " I don't really like her " Lily's lips moved but they all knew it wasn't her it was the white witch, Caspian spoke

"What do you want?" he demanded as he looked intently at Lily trying to control himself not to harm her.

" I thought I said I wanted a fight " she sighted and leaned against the wall " My troops are already there and you aren't, you have until tomorrow midday " she said as she started walking towards Lucy. Everybody prepared to attack " see you soon " she said looking back around into Peters eyes and then Lily collapsed into Lucy's arms