Sword Fighting

The next day morning everybody had woken up late because they were tired. They were all in the kitchen, Lucy and Eustace were preparing breakfast for the others. They didn't like to boss people around to their stuff, they also like to feel like a normal family. Everybody was there apart from Lily who was still sleeping when Peter went to check on her.

She entered the kitchen wearing some borrowed Pajamas from Lucy. Nobody said anything because everybody was wearing them too. She was jumping up and down full of joy and nobody knew why until she came up to Peter and kissed him. The kiss was long and they would have certainly would have made it more intimate if they were alone. When she parted from the kiss Peter had a smile plastered on his face as so did Lily. She grabbed a perfectly looking apple from the table and sat down next to Peter, lacing her hand with his.

"When did that happen" Caspian question, holding firmly to the knife on the table.

"Yesterday" Lily answered simply

"Yesterday?" he laughed sarcastically " and you expect me to be fine with it?" he asked jealousy clear on his voice. After all he was meant to take care of his little sister

"I know you won't be but you can't kill the King of Narnia" she answered mockingly which made everybody burst out in laughter apart from Caspian who was staring deadly at Peter.

After they had eaten they stayed around the table just talking and having a good time. Somewhere along the conversation Edmund brought up his sword fighting skills which seemed to really be interesting Lily.

"Caspian could you give me some sword fighting lessons?" she asked in a very childish voice so adorable that even he couldn't deny but was really thinking about it " Pleasssse" she whined as she pouted and moved her gorgeous eyelashes making him give up.

" Okay! " he shouted in defeat as Eustace laughed at the scene.

" Get dressed, the lesson starts now " he demanded and stood up

" Really? " Lily exclaimed as she stood up " thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said as she hugged Caspian really hard in gesture of her thankfulness. Then she let go and flew up the stairs to get dress. They all started laughing at her excitement but also got up to get changed so they could observe her lessons.

****

"We will use wooden swords, that way, nobody gets hurt" Caspian said as he handed Lily a wooden sword and she grabbed hold of it excitedly

" Okay so first thing you have to know is how to defend your self " he carried on as he explained moving the sword the different ways she could defend her self. Everybody else was sitting on the chairs they had put on the patio where they were.

" Once you know that then you may attack " he carried on instructing very carefully because if Lily was going to learn this she had to learn it right. " Let's try with some dummies " he suggested as he pulled a dummy out of a wooden cabinet and placed it close to Lily.

" Hit it, let me see if you have been paying attention " she did as instructed and started to attack the poor dummy with all the moves that Caspian had been telling her before. She was pretty strong and all the moves she was making were perfect, she was a natural in practice.

" Okay, not bad " Caspian admitted and made her take her attention from the dummy " Now try fighting me " he suggested knowing that there was no way that she could be better than him, she was learning.

" Okay " she said and then lifted up her sword to attack. Caspian almost got hit but moved in time and then stopped the sword with his as she made another move. He attacked in returned but he missed because she was constantly moving like he had told her. She was a good student, but not too good. As she was about to attack again Caspian lashed his sword forwards hitting her in the stomach which meant that she had lost. Everybody started clapping, she was real good with swords.