Prologue

It wasn't like any other day. The other days, in fact, hadn't been normal. People were celebrating day and night about the end of the war. Eustace Scrubb had decided to go and visit his cousins the Pevensie's that were now living in America. He wanted to celebrate with them. That and the fact that Edmund was being stubborn because, he missed Narnia.

Narnia. Even he missed that place, he missed his adventures through all the danger as a dragon and only a company of a rat. The rat wasn't normal. But then again nothing in there was. The rat called Reepicheep was probably the bravest 'person' he had ever met. He missed him. Even if he did go back he had decided to enter the kingdom of Aslan and that meant that he would never see him again. Thanks to him, Eustace had learned to see life in a different way; a better way.

Looking at all these people smiling and celebrating the end of the war reminded him of the one trip he had to Narnia. Narnia was in trouble and Edmund, Lucy and him were sent to help. The cheers reminded him of the cheers they had after saving people from the Green mist. He would go back, he knew it. Now the Pevensie's....well that was another story. Aslan had made it clear that they wouldn't come back. He said that they had learnt what needed to be learnt from Narnia and so they didn't need to go back. Eustace didn't understand, there was so much to learn from there, so much to venture. Why wouldn't they come back? He could even bet on the chances of going back that even with a life time it would take them forever to learn enough.