The Party

They were all laid down on the sand, resting from their little celebration. Lily had ran around trying not to get caught by firstly Peter but later everybody which ended up with her getting very deep into the ocean not to get caught. Then everybody started swimming and playing around all having a good time. Lily was the one that was the deepest into the sea. Not at all afraid of what might be in it.

She kept diving in and out from the surface, maybe trying to see how long she could last down there because every time she exited she panted for air. She dived again, she wasn't coming out and Edmund noticed so he started looking around the spot where she had been the last time she dived in. The water was clear so it would be easy to find her he though, but he could see no trace of the light brown color of her hair, the white from her blouse or the red from her skirt. He started to panic.

Finally he started to move after not spotting anything in the distance were she had been. As soon as he did she appeared, right in front of him. She came out of the water with her head down. When she was standing stable she swung her head back, all the hair swinging with, spraying droplets of water around. Her back flexed with her head tilted backwards making the white blouse - which was more transparent now - press against her curves. She ran a hand through her hair, getting it away from her face and then standing normal again. She started to walk towards Edmund, her too astonishing, beautiful against the orange painted sky.

He was just too befuddled, trying to accept that what he saw was real. He hadn't notice he had his mouth open until he felt Lily's soft finger lifting his chin up close. He hadn't also notice that she wasn't in front of him anymore, she was centimeters away.

"Edmund I wouldn't say its polite to stare at girls that way" she whispered softly while smiling. Her fingers brushing against his raspy cheeks.

"Never again ask me to shave you." She sighted and then smiled "I bet Lucy is ten times better" and her fingers slid of his face along with the smile he held but hadn't noticed.

She started to walk away from him, he turned around to see her exit the water. Her hair that was now wet had a darker shade than it would normally have but the waves were still there. Her white blouse had become very transparent and you could see her bra straps from the back. Because the blouse was too wet, it pressed against her skin and made you see the flawless curves she had, and that was only on her upper body. Her red skirt was higher than usual on her, above her knees making her legs stand out more, they were pure perfection. She was quick to pull her skirt down and to grab what had been Peter's brown cardigan from the floor and toss it over her so that her body wasn't as visible. She then turned around to face the ocean. The cardigan was over sized on her but she pulled the side so that it hugged her curves and her bust stand out but the sleeves were still endless making her look like a baby. She looked at the sea intensely then at Peter and Lucy who were playing a laughable game that made her smile and then laid down.

Not long after everybody had joined her, the first ones that did were Peter and Edmund both of them on either side of her, looking like bodyguards. they all laid down panting for breath and relaxing. Lily turned slightly so she was facing Peter, he turned to face her too, looked into her gorgeous, never ending eyes. He then pulled her towards him so her head was resting on his torso, he kept playing with her hair and she kept playing around with the buttons on Peters blue blouse. One of Peters hand was playing with her hair and the other one was above his stomach, Lily had one hand wrapped around her self - the hand she was laying on just allowed her to stick her hand out and around so she was touching her shoulder, allowing her to pull the over sized cardigan up whenever it slid off - and the other one playing with Peters blouse.

Susan and Caspian took advantage of that and decided to cuddle up too, making Eustace and Edmund stare at the couples uncomfortably.

She let out a big breath and said