home sweet home

Susan took time to take in Caspian's appearance. He had changed, a lot but his eyes; does light brown, innocent eyes were unmistakable. He had so much more muscle but his broaden shoulders made up for it perfectly. His features had become more marked but his eyes were still the best part of his perfect face. He had wrinkles besides his eyes now that he was smiling which only meant he smiled a lot. His pearly white teeth were lined by his perfect, kissable lips. He had a short stubble, it was unusual but he still looked attractive. He was wearing a white blouse, which was very thin because of the warmth; that made his perfect, muscly torso to show under it. His pants were tight from his thighs but got loose just below the knee, and he was barefoot. His boots and a sleeveless leather jacket laid a side.

Susan looked back to his eyes and found that he was already looking at her, taking her in, just like she was seconds ago. Finally their eyes met, they couldn't wait another second. Susan ran towards him while Caspian jogged with his arms open to get her. By the time they met Susan was crying, Caspian hugged her and her head rested against his chest. Their breathing was agitated, a thousand and one emotions going through their minds, too much to take in. He kissed her forehead and he could feel the scent of Susan again and his lips curled into a smile.

He pulled her away and wiped away her tears with his thumb, the mere fact that they had each other was incredible. He couldn't wait any longer. He cupped her face and brought it close to his. Their lips met and as soon as they did they started to move in sync; a perfect dance only made for two lovers. Susan moved her hands so that they were now touching his torso, she could feel his muscles underneath his shirt. One of his hands moved from her neck, slowly to her back and downwards to her waist bringing her body closer to his. She moved both her hands so that one was against his neck and the other one lacing her finger through his soft hair. As they kissed they felt sparks, all does years forgotten.

Susan moaned Caspian's name over and over again when their lips parted. They didn't seem to need air, or if the did need it they might just die because they didn't stop kissing. Finally they did break the kiss and gasped for air. They were still very close and they could feel each other's breath brushing their skin. Their eyes were still closed, not wanting to let go off the wonderful moment that they had just had.

" I wont let you go again, " Caspian said so that only Susan could hear his promise. Susan nodded she didn't want him to. The only problem was that last time it hadn't been her choice to leave, it never was. But right now she didn't want to think about that, she wanted to enjoy the moment, live it.

Caspian kissed her cheek, which made her blush and smile, he smiled back. He grabbed her waist and she grabbed his and they turned to look at the others. Eustace, Edmund and Lily were making puking noises while Peter just looked about to burst, or explode. Or both. Lucy was just "awing" and smiling at both of them, she knew how much Susan loved Caspian and how much he loved her. Caspian laughed at this sight and walked up to Peter.

They gave each other a manly hug and then Peter threatened to behead him if he harmed Susan which just made him laugh more, Then he shook hands with Eustace, he actually did miss him a lot and was happy to see him again. He then gave Edmund a manly hug that ended up with both of them on the floor because Edmund had tackled him down. He got up and walked over to Lucy he hugged her and a kiss on the cheek, she was the sister he never had. Lily came near him.

" You owe me a pink dress!" she said all happy while jumping up and down.

" Oh come on. It wasn't fair," he whined like a five year old

" Okay so that means that since my brother can kiss his girlfriend in front of me I can kiss my boyfriend in front of you?" She asked smartly leaving everybody confused

" If that happens you might end up with no boyfriend" he smirked and pointed at his sword ignoring the weird looks he was getting. Finally Edmund asked

" Wait. So Lily is your sister?" he asked while pointing his finger at Lily and then to Caspian. Both of them burst out laughing leaving everybody even more confused.

"No, No, he..." lily was trying to say between laughter and couldn't seem to finish her sentence

" Okay!" Caspian shouted and straighten up again; he took in a deep breath and continued, trying not to laugh

" Lily has no brothers or sisters and in one of our dream encounters I promised her I would be the brother she never had" and as soon as he finished he started to laugh again.

" And since he doesn't have any siblings either, we behave like it" Lily said just after when she had finally stopped laughing and was fanning her self with her hands. They all started to laugh, they were all happy. They had come back to Narnia, they felt like they were at home.